View Single Post
Old 22.01.2010, 02:56
JCatGuy

Default I think JDownloader has got a bag virus?

I don't get it....I have hotfile, megaupload, RS...everything was working fine until the very last upgrade, which occurred "during the middle of a download".

Since then....RS/HF and even MU downloads, will just suddenly STOP dead in it's tracks...the green bars on the upper right will go to like 67kbs from 1.1 megs/s...and then suddenly it'll all freeze...and it takes my entire computer with it.

I even have to click the boot button to restart the computer. Everything is cool with computer and then i say, "no, that must've been an accdent"...I went back on and same thing happened. JDownloader is the only downloader i ever was comfortable with. I Don't even know how to use any other downloaders. And now...it's like...all the movies and accounts I have are wasted.

I was thnking of deleteing JDownloader (latest version 9.59? something close to that) but then i"ll lose all the downloaded movies I have already!!!

HELP.......ANYBODY ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS? OR IS MY COMPUTER? AM I MISSING JDownloader .DLL or something?

JCatGuy (JDownloader "made the internet for me" and now I don't know what to do)>

pS....ESET FIREWALL/AV, AD-AWARE, MALWAREBYTES, REGCURE, ...SPYBOT all come up NO VIRUSES....as you can see, I can easily write on this board...and I can easily go on to forums and get links and copy and them, and JDowloader grabs 'em....But once the Downloading begins...my computer crashes down!

Last edited by JCatGuy; 22.01.2010 at 02:58.