View Single Post
Old 11.08.2010, 01:39
awsed

Default Decrypter out of date: protected.socadvnet.com

Hello!

I have problem with protected.socadvnet.com links. I found in this forum many topics and the new from 2 days ago with solution. I have today 1 update to download and I thought that was for my problem. But I have still this problem: Decrypter out of date in every links. This problem is created with new images on the portal: signs "-" and "+" are the same in every situation.

For the example links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

New image "+": **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
New image "-": **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Please make some update for this problem with verification signs.

LOG:
------------------------ Thread: 40 -----------------------
40 11.08.10 00:37:46 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Error in doing the maths for link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
40 11.08.10 00:37:46 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: jd.plugins.decrypter.PrtctdScdvntCm@af1cf6
40 11.08.10 00:37:46 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> Decrypter out of date: 12234

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Jiaz; 03.07.2012 at 20:46.