View Single Post
Old 15.09.2010, 22:53
george2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I admire drbits' efforts to put you on the right track with his script. You cannot expect from supporters that they write programs/scripts for you instantly.

Either you go to a linux scripting forum where scripting wizards will start discussing your problem and provide an optimal solution, or you wait until jD's devs have designed and programmed a more generic solution.
Hello again and thx for so quick reply but:

As i see this problem is longer than half year - in my opinion adding this future as: checkmark in options menu with link to audio file when windows with captcha appear can be done in one - maximum two days (of course, without unnecessary options) (if someone use firefox addon called download Statusbar - there is a checkmark option in options of that plugin that plays sound when downloading of file is finished - I think it should be enough and not so difficult to done) because jD's dev team are professionals in programming in my opinion and they could know that option is critical for large amount of users of jdownloader (many of them don't write here on this forum but i can bet that they would be very grateful for this option) and more users will use jdownloader then there be more $ support from them for upgrades etc
I wroted that suggestion about checkmark in options because this will resolve problems with external programs and operating systems problems - all will work on the go from jdownloader side without other programs/scripts.
This can be done faster before adding whole eventmanager

PS
Or i'm wrong and service of sounds/links to files in java is very hard to code ?
As i said i don't have programmer skills and if I am wrong then please accept my apology
And of course I could go to another forum/ programmers for solution but i think this friendly forum is for such needs
I do not expect that someone write this solution in 5 minutes but in 3-7 days is enough time for that - dodn't you agree with this ? whether there are other inhibition to do that ?
As i said:this problem is not just about me - it concerns a large number of users

Best Regards
George2002

Last edited by george2002; 15.09.2010 at 23:07.