View Single Post
Old 02.03.2009, 01:34
swtslasylm

Default Back up?

Hey!

I wanted to open posting in the spanish forum too and saw it were answered and closed by you, please excuse me, (:rolleyes:), and thanks for help me avoid extra posting work...:wink: This program gives me a lot of positive expectation and I humble better feel like helping than disturbing its right development.

Well, thanks again, I will try to find the old folder as I am reinstalling because it "dissapeared" somehow twice...I guess I was tired, an "add on" or a mistake from the third uploader, or a bug, was present.

I wonder how to back up, I saw there is an option in the Help menu -Action.Backup- but don't know what it is exactly for. ¿Do you know how?

Now I am waiting for about 55 min. to start a download -something that did not happened before to me, (and I shall be "missing" my old fast downloading DLC files someway,) as I wonder if this has happened because the "bug". The program seem to be lost from my PC as I did do many searches. The original folder downloaded was something "Temp/RAR$.../uptrybyricvegas/(Jdownloader...or Downloads...I don't remember now!)

Anyway a back up this time sure will be fine...:angel:

¿Could you please help?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

SSA
:smile: