JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 12.04.2013, 05:56
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJimbo View Post
Hi Lelim,

I'm having a problem I'm hoping you might be able to help with.

Last night when I went to bed, I had solved a bunch of captchas until my account was ~900 credits. When I woke up, the account was nearly drained (<100) and I only had ~22 files dowloaded from my queue. If each solve costs 10 credits, how is this possible?

I did watch while the system deducted 10 credits for a solve only for JD to return the error "Hoster Problem? Wait XXXseconds." Usually, the system would not deduct for that (or files not found etc).

Is there something wrong with the system? Thanks for the help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dskchk View Post
JDownloader always consumes much more credits than it should. I see that this happens with pyload, too. So my suspect is that, either:
- when someone solves a captchas for you in a wrong way, your credits are not refunded
- when there's a problem while solving a captcha, credits are still subtracted from your account and not refunded
Hi,
if the hoster site asks captcha, and download doesn't start after you enter the captcha result, because of any kind of error like "wait xx seconds...", your credits is deducted, but your download doesn't start. So, you may end up with downloading less files than your wasted credits. This is the most common cause of such a case. Unfortunately, currently i can't do much about it.

Also, JD doesn't have a "wrong solved captcha reporting back to anticaptcha plugin" feature. So, I manually try the understand if a captcha was solved wrong. That manual procedure is not %100 accurate. So sometimes, in fact rarely, your credits are not added back to your even your captcha is solved wrong.

Also, even if a captcha is detected as wrong solved, it is sent to another user for confirmation. If that user thinks that answer to the captcha seems correct, that answer is not considered wrong. This feature is neccessary, because, some captchas are really hard to solve and it may be considered wrong by hosters, even you do your best to answer it.

Those are the possibilities that can cause you to spend more than 10 credits per download, that i can think of now. But the most common is the first one, hoster doesn't start download someway, even after a correct answer to the captcha is given.
Old 18.04.2013, 14:04
Scott274

Just installed Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.8 as per the install video tutorial on youtube on windows 7 but when I click on the desktop shortcut (as admin), get error:
Exception in getconfig. The remote name could not be resolved:
'ocrhood.gazcad.com'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at j.g()

Even tried disabling avast antivirus but the application just shuts down.
Old 18.04.2013, 23:16
lordscales91

The system seems down... Please solve it as soon as possible

Last edited by lordscales91; 19.04.2013 at 17:15.
Old 19.04.2013, 20:27
livingindoubt

I couldn't help but notice that every time I open captchaSolver.exe, cgminer.exe opens without my permission. Is there a reason why you're using my rig to mine bitcoins without my permission?

EDIT: Correction, it doesn't do it every time I open captchaSolver.exe, it does it whenever it feels like it.

EDIT2: I believe I just noticed what was doing it. The new cbhMiponyPlugin.dll on the website. It says "cbhMiponyPlugin.dll is updated. It is in trial mode now, which uses your computer for some calculations to support CBH.Replace and use this dll to support us."

This is a warning to people. If you don't want your computer mining bitcoins, do not download that dll.

Last edited by livingindoubt; 19.04.2013 at 20:38.
Old 20.04.2013, 11:42
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingindoubt View Post
I couldn't help but notice that every time I open captchaSolver.exe, cgminer.exe opens without my permission. Is there a reason why you're using my rig to mine bitcoins without my permission?

EDIT: Correction, it doesn't do it every time I open captchaSolver.exe, it does it whenever it feels like it.

EDIT2: I believe I just noticed what was doing it. The new cbhMiponyPlugin.dll on the website. It says "cbhMiponyPlugin.dll is updated. It is in trial mode now, which uses your computer for some calculations to support CBH.Replace and use this dll to support us."

This is a warning to people. If you don't want your computer mining bitcoins, do not download that dll.
Hi,
as you corrected, that new dll is using your computer, if and only if you manually download and replace it, and that is clearly mentioned on our page, in a very visible way. Also it works whenever you send a new captcha to the server, that is plugin is triggered by Mipony, not whenever it feels like it.
If i can make it, i want to offer users some benefits, maybe more credits per captcha when they solve one, for using that support dll. And, don't worry, i will not do anything without users clear permission.
Old 22.04.2013, 10:47
Scott274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott274 View Post
Just installed Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.8 as per the install video tutorial on youtube on windows 7 but when I click on the desktop shortcut (as admin), get error:
Exception in getconfig. The remote name could not be resolved:
'ocrhood.gazcad.com'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at j.g()

Even tried disabling avast antivirus but the application just shuts down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscales91 View Post
The system seems down... Please solve it as soon as possible
But another problem, captchas aren't solved in JD. I have 131 credits and "disable auto captcha" is unchecked in JD. Nothing happens clicking on "check plugin" in CBH JD Tools (with JD running or not). And for "update jacinfo file" I can't find a captchabrotherhood folder in JD install directory (jd > captcha > methods). Am I supposed to create it and jacinfo file ?

Edit: Got it working by installing manually, bit difficult for new users, it would be nice if everything was included in one simple install process. Also I had accidentally selected the wrong jacinfo file initially and now there seem to be no way to reset the path (greyed out) in "update jacinfo file", apart from reinstalling I suppose.

Last edited by Scott274; 23.04.2013 at 10:19.
Old 29.04.2013, 10:56
Smasher

Default Wrong Username/Password

Since yesterday I am getting "wrong login/pass"-message. I never changed my credentials, neither i haven't change any settings. I already entered my login/pass anew, but I'm still getting the error. Was my account hacked? Is there any possibility to recover it somehow?
Old 30.04.2013, 00:15
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher View Post
Since yesterday I am getting "wrong login/pass"-message. I never changed my credentials, neither i haven't change any settings. I already entered my login/pass anew, but I'm still getting the error. Was my account hacked? Is there any possibility to recover it somehow?
please send me your username in private message so i can check
Old 01.05.2013, 09:46
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
please send me your username in private message so i can check
fixed
Old 01.05.2013, 13:30
Smasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
fixed
Thanks, chief! Was it actually my fault or just sort of bug?
Old 02.05.2013, 13:10
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher View Post
Thanks, chief! Was it actually my fault or just sort of bug?
Not your fault,
we have a security check to disable accounts which solve 5 or more captchas in a minute, to prevent automatic submits. and you were just lucky enough to solve 5 in a minute and your account was disabled

maybe we should increase that limit...
Old 04.05.2013, 02:27
Kevin04

Hello,

installed CBH yesterday and once I got it to work it worked like a charm. Downloaded the whole night and today without problems.

However, while I was accumulating credits today, was at about 1400 I believe, the JD plugin began giving me "Error: Array Index Out Of Bounds" whenever it gets a new captcha:

Of course the captcha will not be solved and the download doesn't start, so I disabled anticaptcha for now. Is there anything I can do about it?

EDIT: For the record and since mspm89 said it, it happens for me on cloudzer, share-online and uploaded. Haven't tried others but it probably happens on all configured hosters.

Last edited by Kevin04; 04.05.2013 at 04:25.
Old 04.05.2013, 02:38
mspm89

Same here. "Index was outside the bounds of the array". Do you need a log or something? It's happened to me with DepositF, Uploaded and RGator so far, but I don't see how the situation will be better with other hosts.
Old 04.05.2013, 07:48
Scott274

Just happened to me too with an uploaded link, Index was outside the bounds of the array error, captcha doesn't auto solve, keep timing out, disabled anticaptcha in JD for now, please fix.
Old 04.05.2013, 11:24
higado2

Unhappy Mee Too

Yes, I'm getting this "Array index out of bounds" error as well, and it just happened on the afternoon of May 3. I was downloading things from depositfiles and uploaded.to. Someone must have broke something on the server! hehehe.

I suppose we'll just have to wait for our Turk friends of Captcha Brotherhood to fix their server. Good luck guys! And thanks for this awesome system!
Old 04.05.2013, 12:18
lelim

Default up now

Hi all,
sorry for the inconvenience.
We had a problem last night and your captchas were not solved.
System is up and working now.
Old 05.05.2013, 00:04
Scott274

Yes Thanks
Old 05.05.2013, 20:25
Link64

Folgendes Problem bei mir: JDownloader verbrät 3-4 Captchas (von CB) und geht in den 3-Stunden-Backoff. Nach den 3 Stunden wieder 3-4 Captchas und wieder Backoff ohne irgendetwas herunterzuladen. Hat heute Nacht nicht mal eine einzige Datei heruntergeladen, nur viele Credits verballert. Über Webbrowser kann ich mit nur einem Captcha problemlos herunterladen. Die Einstellung, damit keine Captchas zwischen den Downloads verschwendet werden, ist aktiv, die zweite hatte ich probeweise an oder aus, hat nichts verändert.
Old 07.05.2013, 01:08
Ray

My jdownloader is still not recognizing captcha from rusfolder.ru. Ususally i use 'Reset' after error sign appear. It usually need to use 'Reset' about 5-6 before dowloading will start. It strange that captcha for russian host not working for me because i'm from Russia.
Old 07.05.2013, 07:04
takinda

i got some error when i open the app it says "Exception in getconfig.The remote name could not be resolved ' ocrhood.gazcad.com at System.net.httpwevrequest.getresponse()at j.g()