JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 11.07.2009, 01:19
darkdreamerzs

Default JD Stops downloading?!

Hello, I've just started using jDownloader today so I'm not quite adjusted to the program as of right now, but I've gotta say it's very useful. The only problem I've been experiencing right now is after a file downloading for a fair amount of time, jDownloader's download speed turns to 0bytes/second and my download just starts decreasing. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? If so, please inform me as soon as possible. Thank you:biggrin:.
Old 11.07.2009, 11:06
remi

Cool

What's the version of jD you're using?

What's the version of your java runtime environment (JRE)?

What's your Operating System and its version?
Old 11.07.2009, 12:50
darkdreamerzs

I am using JDownloader version 0.6.193, and I currently have Java(TM) 6 Update 13. I am running Windows 7 RC1 - Build 7100.
JDownloader also says that my Reconnection is not configured properly. If that's the case, can some please give me instructions on how I can configure my Reconnection properly. As of right now, I was able to fetch my IP Address (192.168.0.1), but I wasn't able to select a router because I am using a D-Link WBR-1310 - Firmware 4.00 and it just doesn't seem to appear on the list of routers.

Is there anyway this issue can be resolved? Last night I was downloading part 6 of a movie and it reach 100% and all of a sudden the download rate dropped to 0bytes/second and the download percentage just slowly dropped to 0!

Please help! I'm desperate.
Old 11.07.2009, 16:01
Botzi

We need a log.

http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...reate-a-jd-log
Old 11.07.2009, 20:20
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botzi View Post
Sorry I mistakened the countdown for a connection lost. Everytime when I finish a download I have to wait for 10-30 minutes before I can download again, and once the bar has hitten 0%, the wait is over. Is there anyway I can download without waiting 10-30 minutes? At this rate it's going to take forever to download all my files:outch:.
Old 11.07.2009, 20:40
Flash

get a premium acc

it could be so easy...
Old 11.07.2009, 22:42
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
get a premium acc

it could be so easy...
I've seen people downloading with JDownloader without a Premium Account without waiting for a countdown. So I want to know if that can be possible.
Old 11.07.2009, 22:45
Flash

configure correctly reconnect...everything herefore to find in forum or use the reconnect recorder (explanation also here)...

good luck
Old 11.07.2009, 22:47
jimpanse

So you still haven't posted a logfile.

And what hoster are you talking about .. ? If your reconnect isn't configured correctly be sure that the symbol in status bar (Auto Reconnect) has a tick, otherwise try to create a reconnection script with the button at reconnect option.
Old 11.07.2009, 22:53
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpanse View Post
So you still haven't posted a logfile.

And what hoster are you talking about .. ? If your reconnect isn't configured correctly be sure that the symbol in status bar (Auto Reconnect) has a tick, otherwise try to create a reconnection script with the button at reconnect option.
Alright here's the log:
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin...bff83ba35a17f2
Old 11.07.2009, 23:00
jimpanse

Yeh there is no liveheader script entry in reconnect tab.

Again what hoster are you talking about with 10-30 minutes ?

You have to set up your reconnect right (see my post before). With new IP free users usually can download another file without waiting time.
Old 11.07.2009, 23:51
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Yeh there is no liveheader script entry in reconnect tab.

Again what hoster are you talking about with 10-30 minutes ?

You have to set up your reconnect right (see my post before). With new IP free users usually can download another file without waiting time.
I'm current using Rapidshare & MegaShares. I've already detected my IP Address in the Reconnection configuration (192.168.0.1) like I stated before, but I'm having trouble locating my router model (D Link - WBR 1310) in the "Select Router" option. Do I have to create a batch file by any chance? And if so, how do you create one?

Sorry xD, I'm new to this type of stuff so I'm trying to learn.
Old 12.07.2009, 00:01
jimpanse

Well if your router isn't in the list you can try to create your own reconnection script via "Create Reconnection Script" button.

Router IP should be 192.168.0.1 in your case as you mentioned.
Old 12.07.2009, 02:07
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Well if your router isn't in the list you can try to create your own reconnection script via "Create Reconnection Script" button.

Router IP should be 192.168.0.1 in your case as you mentioned.
I tried creating a router script but and I've waited for more than 20 minutes for a response, but the status window is still trying to find a new IP. As soon as I click start my D-Link login page appears. Is something wrong with my router? Do I have to login once the login page appears? Or do I have to stop all my downloads? My internet connection seems to be working fine, but I've waited for more than 20 minutes and there's still no response :(.

Please help!!!

Last edited by darkdreamerzs; 12.07.2009 at 23:37.
Old 13.07.2009, 19:15
darkdreamerzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdreamerzs View Post
I tried creating a router script but and I've waited for more than 20 minutes for a response, but the status window is still trying to find a new IP. As soon as I click start my D-Link login page appears. Is something wrong with my router? Do I have to login once the login page appears? Or do I have to stop all my downloads? My internet connection seems to be working fine, but I've waited for more than 20 minutes and there's still no response :(.

Please help!!!
Okay, I've solved my problem!
All I had to do was select "Create Router Script", access my router, and then connect and reconnect the router for the status windows to detect my IP change!!!

Last edited by darkdreamerzs; 13.07.2009 at 22:02.