JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 16.05.2013, 14:21
Freeze24

Default "is no valid routerIP" because of no standard port

Hi,

I've got a problem with the LiveHeader Reconnect.

The router I'm using is TP-Link TL-WDR4900. Because I've got a webserver running that should be accessable through the internet, I set up a port 80 forwarding to this webserver.

Thus I had to change the port of the routers webinterface to something else than 80 (don't know why this is not possible any more, but the router really says, I can't use port 80 because there's already a port forwarding with the same port).

The problem with jDownloader is the following: If I try to run the LiveHeader reconnect it says "192.168.2.1 is no valid routerIP". I looked up the source code of jDownloader on bitbucket.org and had to assert that before doing any reconnect script stuff, the jDownloader proofs whether there is a webinterface running on that IP.
Unfortunately jDownloader only looks up the ports 80 and 443 (this is hard coded): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** (Line 130)
Will there be a chance in near future, that one can specify a custom port for the routers webinterface?

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 02.06.2013, 21:15
JDHelper

I assume the router's config must be changed in some way.

The router itself has 2 interfaces (one internal, one external)
When forwarding a port you set a rule ["Forward all connections on external port 80 to 192.168.x.x:80")

The internal router interface can still have port 80 since it is not affected by the forwarding rule.

Example:

A.) 80.79.33.87:80 (Your external address gets connected on port 80)
B.) Router forwards that connection attempt to 192.168.2.100:80 (which is you PC's Ip Adress)
--> Everything is fine with connections FROM the internet.

C.) When you PC wants to get the router's web interface it does not connect the external IP but the internal one. AND the internal one is not forwarded to anything.

The point is that the router has 2 interfaces and only one must be configured for forwarding.
Ergo: The second one (192.168...) can be used with port 80 without corrupting the fwd rule.

Well...clear? Hope my english is understandable...

Last edited by JDHelper; 02.06.2013 at 21:18.
Old 03.06.2013, 20:17
Freeze24

Of course you're right, but the router's webinterface doesn't allow to have an external port 80 forwarding and the webinterface running on port 80 at the same time. I don't know why.. with the previous model it was possible, but not with this new one.
Old 30.07.2014, 01:48
paldave

It's easy: simply add ":[port]" to the label "%%%routerip%%%" in the script.

i.e.: %%%routerip%%%:8080 if your router use the port 8080.