JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 27.06.2012, 17:50
rydikulos

Default Issues with Hoster 1Fichier.com

Hey,

I have the updated Nightly version and I have a couple issues to report regarding 1Fichier.com host;
  • 1Fichier.com supports resuming for all accounts (premium/non premium/unregistered) (works with IDM) whereas JDownloader doesn't.
  • There is a wait time of 60s between downloads (JD keeps for ~40s, so it starts the next download after ~80s) - Solution is to either reconnect or change waiting time to 60s.

Also with IDM, I get a speed of about ~215-225 KBps average but with JD, the average is ~200 KBps...any ideas ?

Note - Max Connections supported by 1Fichier.com is 1.
Old 24.07.2012, 00:00
willemijns

same troubles still exists

jdlog://1343077203363
Old 24.07.2012, 12:02
English Supporter

Standard plugins are independent of JDownloader version. Thread moved to english hoster parent thread.

premium is unlimited chunks
free is locked to one'

Can you provide example links please. Post like 20 working links please

I've change the plugin ever so slightly using a download links from willemijns log. Though I would like to test more with larger files

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 24.07.2012 at 12:45.
Old 24.07.2012, 13:18
willemijns

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
Standard plugins are independent of JDownloader version. Thread moved to english hoster parent thread.

premium is unlimited chunks
free is locked to one'

Can you provide example links please. Post like 20 working links please

I've change the plugin ever so slightly using a download links from willemijns log. Though I would like to test more with larger files

V0.flv 1.64 Mo **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V0.swf 1.74 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V1.flv 880.03 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V1.swf 34.31 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V2.swf 153.34 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V3.swf 27.07 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V4.swf 3.87 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
V5.swf 3.87 Ko **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

nine will be sufficient
Old 24.07.2012, 17:03
English Supporter

see how my last commit works. Wasted so much time on this plugin =[. It's easier to issue a exception + wait period than in plugin sleeping as it always fails. This is one of the most silly websites I've seen (next to rapidgator).

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 24.07.2012, 18:22
willemijns

Hello,

Yep it works well now. thanks