JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 09.09.2014, 09:16
English Supporter

a1)
- JD will install ffmpeg to 'JD2 install/tools/os(windows|linux|etc)/ffmpeg...'.
- ffdshow is a codec pack and not related in anyway to ffmpeg
- DASH format is exactly what the window explains it is (maybe google for further information) and the bold in quote will also indicate that without DASH, will limit your results.

a2)
- advanced setting use filter 'dash'
- no, by default it's enabled because without it you limit your availability of results
- I highly doubt that there are many or any programs will natively grab dash formats and put it back as single container without the use of program like ffmpeg or 3rd party library (eg libav = meant to be linux replacement for ffmpeg).
- icon most likely will stay the same, the title indicates version 'JDownloader 2' etc. You can actually format that also in advanced. Tray mouse over could do with version info, long the lines of title name. I believe you can change this yourself, though not entirely sure how.
- not really rofl'ing, more so think your just atypical user who is very impatient (wont try/experiment) and or doesn't deal with change well (will often revert to old version at the flip of your hat). No offence implied, we see many types of users and that's the category I fit you into so far. But at least your asking questions, more so than getting mad/abusive like some.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 10.09.2014, 02:50
gonwk

Hi raztoki,

Thanks for your dummy-proof answers.

So, since ffmpeg is being installed within JD2, then I am A-OK.

Also, I was just afraid to mess with JD2, I did not want somehow break my working JD1. But you are right I should play around more with JD2 to learn my way around it ... so, as I have time to experiment I am doing it.

BTW, the LinkGrabber auto button off was right on the Front Page of GUI ... my confusion was when I went into the Settings ... there are 2 places that has Tick Mark and I was ticking those off and that does Not do the trick. But unticking the Single one on Front page of GUI did the trick.

Thanks again for all of your help.

G!
Old 11.09.2014, 01:12
JD Beta

Hallo, ich finde es gehören andere Skins zur Auswahl wie früher, da ich die einzelnen Zeilen kaum unterscheiden kann und wenn ich eine markiere schon gar nicht.
Das was ich gefunden habe ist das http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=53531

2. Wenn man nur eine Datei/Zeile löscht dann fände ich es besser wenn Steht: Wollen sie die Datei "XY.zip" wirklich entfernen/löschen?
Beim Namen halt.
Ausserdem fragt er manchmal und manchmal nicht.

3. Die Passwortliste vermisse ich zum entpacken wie früher, oder ich habs nicht gefunden
Old 11.09.2014, 19:11
Community Manager

@Echankar
1. In dem Thread steht doch, wie man JD optisch anpassen kann.
Zu Skins und wann/ob diese wieder kommen werden, kann ich aktuell nichts sagen!
2. Profieinstellungen --> "GraphicalUserInterfaceSettings: Rly Warn Level" --> Auf "HIGH" stellen --> Passts nun?
3. Einstellungen --> Entpacker (unten) --> Ganz unten befindet sich die Passwortliste wie gehabt.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 11.09.2014, 19:50
JD Beta

Hallo, und danke
Zu 1. Ja ich habe gesucht, nichts gefunden, dann geposted und dann nach langem suchen hab ich es gefunden.
Allerding mit meinem Win 7 64bit hat das nicht so geklappt mit dem runterladen in der Befehlszeile von Synthetica Themes.
Aber dadurch dass Al Duccino den tollen Screenshot mitgeposted hat- habe ich es jetzt super zufriedenstellend. Ich habe es dann noch etwas geändert.

Wie wärs wenn man daweil solange es keine Skins gibt eine Database in diesen Forum macht wo User ihre Sicherung .jd2backup für andere zur Verfügung stellen, damit auch andere das Aussehen haben dürfen? Ich würde meine uploaden.

Zu 2. habe es jetzt von normal auf High gestellt. Wie das ist kann ich erst in 14 Tagen berichten, wenn ich öfters was lösche.
Allerdings war es bei "normal" so dass er nicht immer nachgefragt hat ob er die Zeile löschen soll.

Zu 3. danke, obwohl ich alle einstellungen durchgegangen bin habe ich das übersehen weil bei mir noch nichts drinnensteht.

Last edited by Echankar; 11.09.2014 at 20:02.
Old 11.09.2014, 20:12
Community Manager

1. Kannst du gerne machen - mach dafür aber bitte nen neuen Thread im JD2 Forum auf.
Ich bin mir allerdings ziemlich sicher, dass da nicht viel zusammenkommen wird.
2. Nachfrage oder nicht - es kommt drauf an, ob die Links z.B. fertig geladen sind.
Mit des besagten Einstellung sollte er allerdings erstmal immer fragen.
3. Verbesserungsvorschläge für solche Mankos sind immer willkommen

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 25.09.2014, 12:57
JD Beta

It seems to be here is the bugreport, because didn´t find one else.

1. "Stop after this download" by me it dont work. He asks me for a other captcha. So perhaps it should work like the Setting "No more downloads" - and stop after the loading downloads. I had JD1 before and it was working (it was in the menue)-and was easy.
Now you have to say it on one download?

Now I had 2 downloads and perhaps you have to say it to all of them, because I do the last one, and he trys me for ask for captchas while it was downloading the one what I checked for "Stop after this download".

2. Sorting the Colums. you can sort, but he loads always by name. Now it is only a visual effect.

It would be better when we have sorted by something, he loads from top to bottom - first the Priority Highest, Very high, High, (if there is any Priority) - and then again from top to bottom the "normal"- and if there is any Priority "Lower" it comes at the End.
Old 25.09.2014, 13:16
English Supporter

@Echankar
1) It should work. I use it regularly and has never failed me. see thread topic title/name, no bug reports presented here. Search or make a new thread if you can't find.
2) not a bug, it's feature. This is also mentioned else were on the the forum many times. column clicking/sorting ONLY changes sort/view order and doesn't change backend order. If you want to change backend order you press ctrl + click (this is irreversible, so use at your own risk). Else use the less destructive method by right clicking in column in a given package or highlighted group 'sort by x'

Old 25.09.2014, 15:31
kom

Hi,
I noticed that JD2 has no "remove duplicate link".
Old 25.09.2014, 18:33
English Supporter

@kom
correct still pending

if you use file on disk rule = skip you shouldn't have problem in the mean time. Though that is assuming all files download to the same path.

Old 28.09.2014, 00:44
Dynel

Default Feedback

I registered here for the sole purpose of giving feedback. I used to have jdownloader for many months. This "jdownloader 2 beta" isn't something I want to use, for the points already given.

merges downloads that are not of the same file, I have a lot of problems getting it to download files, this may be a bug, I do not know, it's slower, yes, it's too different when compared to earlier versions, no certain way to start downloads, the context menu is irritating, the new download added thing seems like a pop up, and many more things that drove me to uninstall it and rather download files myself.

seriously, either give us the old version or change it back. Another reason to stop using, is that I do not like how it looks now. too many features are gone, packages merged that should not, problems while downloading from filepost (I get the error that I must be a premium to download files, I am, I entered the info in the settings, but, I still get the error).

Last edited by Dynel; 28.09.2014 at 00:57.
Old 28.09.2014, 06:40
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynel View Post
I registered here for the sole purpose of giving feedback. I used to have jdownloader for many months. This "jdownloader 2 beta" isn't something I want to use, for the points already given.
thanks, feedback is always welcome.

Quote:
merges downloads that are not of the same file,
I assume you are referring to youtube and DASH based downloads. I you want to download plain containers vs demux/remux you will need to disable DASH in advanced settings 'Youtube: Extern Multimedia Tool Usage'. I'm going to add that if you disable such feature you will have highly limited results from youtube. Most newer videos high quality formats are only provided by DASH. 720 is limited, but anything over 720 for memory is now only provided by DASH.

Quote:
I have a lot of problems getting it to download files, this may be a bug,
If its just one plugin, then report as a plugin issue. If its nearly all of them its a key indication that firewall or antivirus software interfering in JD socket connections and/or HTML layout has been altered (programs like admuncher change html based on socket connection).

Quote:
I do not know, it's slower, yes, it's too different when compared to earlier versions
most likely firewall or antivirus software interfering in JD socket connections. You not only have to configure exemptions for say jdownloader2.exe but also many security products also have setting for live scanning. This means scanning socket connections as they transfer vs scanning the file on disk. Many software products can not deal with chunked data, so they prevent chunking on downloads to that it always starts from position 0 to end or resume point - end. JD2 has the exact same download core as JD1, speeds actually should be faster by a few tweaks made. JD1 in our test beds would struggle on 1Gbit connection, JD2 should max out Gbit connection assuming the device you're saving to, can write at those speeds.

Quote:
no certain way to start downloads,
don't quite understand your stand point, there are like four + ways to start downloads. You can also change the behaviour of linkgrabbers download functions either in menu manager or advanced settings. I personally turn off 'add and start or add all and start' downloads, as I don't like such features. I also make it that the start action on the toolbar only starts downloads and doesn't add links from linkgrabber, when clicked in linkgrabber.

Quote:
the context menu is irritating,
you can change it to suit your needs, if the layout is not how you like. see settings > user interface, and use editors

Quote:
the new download added thing seems like a pop up,
bubble notify ? you can configure/download bubble notify. settings > bubble notify

Quote:
and many more things that drove me to uninstall it and rather download files myself.
Seems you never configured settings to suit your needs, by the sounds of this post.

Quote:
seriously, either give us the old version or change it back.
no, sorry that wont be happening. Current design and feature set is nearly complete and is here to stay. We will tweak the default menus/toolbars a little before public stable release, but that's about it. Just remember that you can not make a system which suits everyone from the geckgo and this why you need to change settings.

Quote:
Another reason to stop using, is that I do not like how it looks now.
so your still using xp? ;p joking aside we understand some don't deal with change well, we have kept as much of the original GUI as possible with slight amendments to add new features. Most of these new features can be configured (disabled) if you choose todo so.

Quote:
too many features are gone
which features are gone? only two main ones I can think of off the top of my head which are still not present (issue tickets pending), is scheduler addon and in linkgrabber: indication that link is already in download tab, which is often asked for.

Quote:
packages merged that should not
not following.

Quote:
problems while downloading from filepost (I get the error that I must be a premium to download files, I am, I entered the info in the settings, but, I still get the error).
JD2 keeps track of each download candidate and on some error types JD will not retry with current download candidate and switch to the next. This prevents one candidate from holding up the download queue. If you want to manipulate which download candidate gets used, you can disable free downloads for filepost via: settings > account manager> account usage tab > add rule for filepost && uncheck free download. Ultimately if its plugin based error which causes this problem to start with you need to report issue in hoster thread. We have some outstanding plugin issues for filepost as they have been changing stuff of late.

Last edited by raztoki; 28.09.2014 at 07:02.
Old 28.09.2014, 07:02
Dynel

when I mean packages merging, I mean, I right click a link, copy it, jdownloader adds it to the list, but, instead of putting each file separately, it adds most in a single folder of files, so, I have to click on the "+" to see the files I put in queue.

the past version needed almost no customizing. I use win 7, not changing to 8 or 8.1, I get what you mean, but, I do not like the gui. I added the exceptions in the firewall, anti-virus scans files after downloading, not during downloads, still, I got around 30 kbps while downloading with the past version I was getting 1 mbps.

the linkgrabber part in jd 2 is ... weird, and, if we need so much tinkering to get it how we like it, I prefer not using jd 2.

by no certain way to start downloads, I mean when I got links in the linkgrabber, I had to look for a way to start the downloads. I got too accustomed to JD1.

if the error for some hosts are known, why not put the past version up, while you work in the beta?
Old 28.09.2014, 07:14
English Supporter

Quote:
when I mean packages merging, I mean, I right click a link, copy it, jdownloader adds it to the list, but, instead of putting each file separately, it adds most in a single folder of files.
I'm not aware that JD has ever merged packages based on a copy URL function. It would either copy links to clipboard, since it's in the GUI already we do not auto re-add links. You would have to toggle clipboard or use add links dialog for that behaviour to be present.

Quote:
so, I have to click on the "+" to see the files I put in queue.
LinkCollector: Package Auto Expanded.

to me that should be default.

Quote:
the past version needed almost no customizing.
I don't agree. customisation was required just less of it. To say it wasn't required is total bollox.

Past versions you still needed to configure, just there were less settings to configure. Which forces users to use our primary interface. We have now made JD very configurable! I'll just point out that you can not make a interface that suits everyones liking as default. At least there are settings provided so that you can change to suit your needs. You will need to spend time and learn what does what, and configure accordingly.

Quote:
I use win 7, not changing to 8 or 8.1, I get what you mean, but, I do not like the gui.
*grins*. I also do not like change so much either. I think what Microsoft has done to windows is bastardisation of what worked well. It's all and good to come up with new interfaces, but you should not remove old entirely. Example with OS that worked for Microsoft was with XP, they also gave 'classic' option. Which was effectively Windows 2000/NT4 like interface/behaviour.

Quote:
I added the exceptions in the firewall, anti-virus scans files after downloading, not during downloads, still, I got around 30 kbps while downloading with the past version I was getting 1 mbps.
30KiB/sec ~ 1/3rd of 1Mbit. are your chunk and siml. dls settings in JD 0.9 (max con per file) and JD 2.0 (max chunks) * max sim?

Quote:
the linkgrabber part in jd 2 is ... weird, and, if we need so much tinkering to get it how we like it, I prefer not using jd 2.
That's entirely your choice, but 0.9 will be discontinued shortly and no more plugin updates will come to that version. We will also automatically roll people over to JD2 in the old update system, like we did this week for our old NIGHTLY branch.

Quote:
by no certain way to start downloads, I mean when I got links in the linkgrabber, I had to look for a way to start the downloads. I got too accustomed to JD1.
once again I call this bollox, these options are found, these are really no differently than JD0.9 . I've mentioned how to start in a few way in my previous message.

Quote:
if the error for some hosts are known, why not put the past version up, while you work in the beta?
our development version is JD2, update system has been designed to automatically build && sign updates, push updates to update network, JD clients check for updates once every 10minutes (this might change, when we goto stable). Stable branch requires many edits to plugins to make it stable compliant. This is a manual process done by Jiaz@Appwork when he has time and the patients todo so. The last plugin update for stable was like ~10+ weeks apart. The biggest benefit to using JD2 is, plugins updates come thick and fast.

ill edit this post when i get back to include quotes and expand on this when i have more time. I have event to attend so i'll be away for 5+~ hours

edited

Last edited by raztoki; 28.09.2014 at 15:15.
Old 28.09.2014, 07:21
CuF

Quote:

merges downloads that are not of the same file, I have a lot of problems getting it to download files, this may be a bug, I do not know, it's slower, yes, it's too different when compared to earlier versions, no certain way to start downloads, the context menu is irritating, the new download added thing seems like a pop up, and many more things that drove me to uninstall it and rather download files myself.

seriously, either give us the old version or change it back. Another reason to stop using, is that I do not like how it looks now. too many features are gone, packages merged that should not, problems while downloading from filepost (I get the error that I must be a premium to download files, I am, I entered the info in the settings, but, I still get the error).
I've been using JD2 exclusively for the past several months, have customized the snot out of the interface and reported numerous problems on the boards here... and I agree with you 100%. I've experienced most of the same issues and have found JD2 to be a hog compared JD1. I have no idea why it was re-written so aggressively.

All I can say is try to have patience because JD1 isn't supported anymore and your alternative is other software. Report your issues and suggestions and maybe by the time it is out of beta we'll all like it better.
Old 28.09.2014, 15:19
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
I have no idea why it was re-written so aggressively.
Because so many people asked for changes in interface, you can not add new features or change of existing features without annoying others. You then need to give options to enable/disable behaviour. This is common sense....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
All I can say is try to have patience because JD1 isn't supported anymore and your alternative is other software. Report your issues and suggestions and maybe by the time it is out of beta we'll all like it better.
Still officially supported, but we can not change or alter the core (non plugins) as the update system doesn't permit. Plugin updates till come but to fast enough in my opinion.

I'm hoping for JD2 stable release by the end of the year!

Old 28.09.2014, 21:19
Dynel

I found a JD1 setup file somewhere, installed it, added the exception in the firewall, put links of filepost in it, it downloads at top speed right there. JD2 downloads at 30 kbps per file, while the other tops at 1.27 mbps.

what else was changed? there must be something wrong with it for these huge differences in speed. Again, I did nothing but add the premium to the JD1 settings and the firewall exception that's it. That's the whole customizing I did.

yes, same amount of chunks and connections, also, it keeps throwing the "I'm not premium" error when I try to dl 2 or more files, so, I have to download 1 file at a time and at 30 kbps each. Results that it's a lot slower than JD 1.

Hopefully, JD1 will be supported right until jd2 errors and bugs are fixed and a stable version is released, for now, I'm quite happy with JD1.

Last edited by Dynel; 29.09.2014 at 02:23.
Old 29.09.2014, 03:51
English Supporter

take screen shot of both jd1 and jd2, I'd say from the top of my head jd2 isn't using premium (at a guess). Those speeds is what I experienced, last week trying to fix up free download method.

raztoki

Old 29.09.2014, 04:17
Dynel

I already uninstalled jd2. I will do that during this week and edit this post back, or post, depending on how many posts are after I take the screenshots, I'll post the screenshots in another reply.
Old 01.10.2014, 21:19
CuF

I'm finding that JD2 poorly handles files that already exist.
If it comes across files that don't need to be downloaded, it may not notice until AFTER it throws a CAPTCHA. On free services that can mean you now have a wait period until you can download again.

I also find that silly box that asks what you want to do about duplicates (rename, skip, overwrite) is NOT persistent, even for that container with the 'remember for this container'. So every time you reload JD2, it asks again.

JD2 only puts an 'x' by that file with "file already exists". It doesn't mark it as a completed download so sometimes the 'X' disappears. Also, the progress shown doesn't accurate represent what you've downloaded/completed.

I've been trying to get used to JD2 for months now, but it is a deeply flawed program. Since JD1 plugin updates are so slow, I'm thinking of scrapping use of JD altogether. JD2 is far from ready for prime time and JD1 has largely been abandoned by its programmers.
Old 01.10.2014, 21:28
Community Manager

@CuF
Again:
JD2 = JD1 continued!
Also, your post contains some bugreports (non saved "do not show again" options) - please report them (NOT in this thread).

About already existing files:
As said multiple times already - an already existing file does not mean that it is the same which you re trying to download.
Using only the filename just to see that a file with the same name already exists is WRONG.
Using the filesize (and name) is better but filesizes are not always given - and are not always 100% correct!
I dont understand your feedback about the "file already exists/duplicate window"...

About completed downloads:
As already said multiple times, you can define the behavior for that in the advanced settings:
GeneralSettings: On Skip Due To Already Exists Action

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.10.2014, 01:29
CuF

I wasn't aware that the thrust of my message was about a comparison of JD1 to JD2. Just that JD2, although beta, has become the de facto primary version of Jdownloader, and it just isn't ready for that.

As far as the bug report in the wrong place, the issue is a bit vague to describe, and I just don't feel like aggressively testing it and reporting it as a bug. I'm just stating my experience.

I was also referring to files that were downloaded via my browser and then moved to the package folder because of plugin issues. They are identical files by name AND size.

Edit:
Quote:
As already said multiple times, you can define the behavior for that in the advanced settings:
GeneralSettings: On Skip Due To Already Exists Action
I did not know about this option, it isn't identical to what I was talking about, but "Skip File & Mark as Finished" should minimize the issue.
Old 02.10.2014, 21:22
encouragingsong

Default I Love JDownloader's Newest Update!!!

Thank you, JDownloader, the newest software update is AWESOME!
Old 03.10.2014, 14:43
Community Manager

Thanks - what exactly did you like best?

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 30.10.2014, 08:19
Giga Loader

Thanks for the lowered cpu usage, I've noticed its gone from 8% steady on an x4 630 to 0% unmeasurable in recent builds.
Old 05.11.2014, 10:40
Benna

Hi Everybody, i'm using JD2 since the beginning but i have problem i'd like to share with you because is going me crazy.

Every time i download a set of archive i get the "completed" message for everyone of them, but when i try to extract them i get "file corrupted". I then must download then again, (finding the corrupted one among many hundreds) and in that case the file are downloaded correctly.

I'm using Easybytez as host. Can someone tell me if i'm performing some mistake or if effectively JD2 has some kind of known bug that leads to wrong downloaded files?

If i use JD1 i have no problem (on the same machine with the same Hard disk to store the files)

Basically, at the moment i cannot trust the tool.... but i have to find out the reason of all of this

Last edited by Benna; 05.11.2014 at 10:44.
Old 05.11.2014, 16:13
Community Manager

Bugreports don't go here, see thread-title

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.11.2014, 16:50
Benna

My intent was not to submit a bug but was reporting my experience using JD2 and wanted to know if somebody else have the same problem. Maybe is just a problem of mine, i don't think that users get exicted about a drop in CPU usage while the file downloaded are corrputed most of the time

Anyway, i'm going to post this in the correct thread. thanks!
Old 08.11.2014, 13:24
TorrentzGuy

Smile Great release but annoyed by loss of focus

The new version looks great, the overall experience is faster and much more responsive, kudos to the team.

Only one thing is really annoying me though, now when a popup opens it doesn't have focus on the main text field (I'm using it on Lubuntu, it may be a platform bug?). For example, the captcha popup doesn't put the focus on the captcha answer text field, the "move to new package" popup doesn't focus on the package name text field, etc.. This forces the user to click on the text field before typing and is very annoying.
Old 08.11.2014, 13:58
English Supporter

@TorrentzGuy
designed in that fashion for the following reason

your typing away, and you get a captcha dialog that steals focus you don't reliase (maybe you have sound disabled). You press enter or what ever to submit captcha, you send invalid capatcha and the hoster then penalises you! Some hosters make you wait between captcha guesses, some also ban you from service for multiple incorrect answers. This is to prevent computer programs with low success rate to automatic solve captchas! It's easy to detect when answer from computer since its 10-15% success rate vs human 80-90%. Then also you loose all what you where doing in previous program because JD steals focus. == loose loose.

Old 08.11.2014, 18:56
TorrentzGuy

@raztoki
Agreed on the captcha popup stealing the focus, very annoying when the main jdownloader windows is out of focus, minimized, on the tray, etc., but the other internal popups/dialogs don't suffer from that problem: I want the focus on the new package name because that's why I move downloads to other package.
Old 08.11.2014, 23:53
English Supporter

not following, previous post was about captcha, now you are mention something about main window focus points which is not related to your original post. You can customise focus points in linkgrabber when new links add, please check out settings > user interface > window management :: when new links are added.

and you can also expand packages see 'advanced setting > LinkCollector: Package Auto Expanded'.

Old 09.11.2014, 00:57
CuF

He is complaining that the CAPTCHA pop-ups steal window focus... and I agree it is an issue.
Old 09.11.2014, 14:32
TorrentzGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
not following, previous post was about captcha, now you are mention something about main window focus points which is not related to your original post.
In my original post I gave two examples, one about the captcha popup and one about the "move to new captcha" dialog. Let's forget about the captcha, but other dialogs should have the focus on the appropriate text input field. For example, using my second example, if you go to the "LinkGrabber" tab, select a bunch of packages/links, right click on them and choose "Other > Move to new Package", then comes a "New Package" dialog without focus on any text input fields. Usually the user would want to change the package name.
Old 09.11.2014, 19:53
CuF

Agree again, TorrentzGuy. I'm always surprised the New Package dialog doesn't have the package name input preselcted. I always start typing and then realize I need to click in it.
Old 12.11.2014, 13:29
zele

Default Jd 2.

Bit the bullet and moved to jd2. Fully worth the effort. Issue with installer but not a deal breaker. Automatically imported my old linklist. Gui, updates, dls etc all working properly.
Support jd and consider moving. No use complaining or abstaining. Yes, it's an adjustment but it's an adjustment worth making. JD 2 is the future, so might as well move now and help them make it a better experience for you.
Thank you jd team.

Last edited by zele; 12.11.2014 at 13:51.
Old 12.11.2014, 14:22
English Supporter

@Zele,
thank you for the positive feedback!

raztoki

Old 23.11.2014, 07:30
Super Loader

Hallo,

seit einiger Zeit benutze ich JD2. Eine große Verbesserung. Aber ein paar Punkte:

Die Überwachung der Zwischenablage. Sobald man die einschaltet werden alle eventuell gerade in der Zwischenablage stehende Links verarbeitet. Selbst nach einem Neustart verarbeitet er die Links, sogar wenn sie bereits in der Downloadliste stehen. Windows verschickt doch Nachrichten, wenn sich der Inhalt der Zwischenablage ändert. Überwachung der Zwischenablage hiße dann diese Nachrichten zu verarbeiten. Ich meine mich zu erinnern, dass der alte JD das so gemacht hat.

Die Integration der diversen Captachaustauschdienste. Ich stehe vor dem Problem, dass ich bei captchabrotherhood und bei 9kw jeweils ein Konto habe und beide aktiviert habe, kann ja immer mal einer offline sein oder gerade keine Antworten haben. Führt aber dazu, dass rechts unten zwei Benachrichtigungen kommen, dass das gleiche Captcha jetzt in ein paar Sekunden an beide Dienste gesandt wird, was eine Verschwendung von Credits ist, spätestens dann, wenn ich nicht da bin um auf "abbrechen" zu klicken. Erwünschtes Verhalten ist, dass erst der eine Dienst gefragt wird und nur wenn der keine Antwort liefert, der andere.

Neulich war captchabrotherhood mal wieder offline. Da wurde mir in der Statusleite in dem Popup "0 Credits" angezeigt. Kurzes Erschrecken, wo die vielen tausend Credits gelandet sein könnten ohne dass eine Datei geladen wurde. Anzuzeigen, dass der Dienst gerade nicht erreichbar ist anstelle einer Null wäre nervenschonend.

Und wenn es gerade von keinem Dienst eine Antwort gibt, wird die Datei als "übersprungen - Captcha Eingabe erforderlich" markiert. Wie automatisiere ich das Rücksetzen des übersprungen-Status?

Für 9kw kann man sich ein Log der Captchaaktivitäten anlegen lassen. Geht das auch für die anderen Dienste, ruhig als ein Log, das alle Captchaaktivitäten aufnimmt? Und mit Zeitstempeln?

Gruß, Alfred
Old 23.11.2014, 19:24
Community Manager

Hi
1. Ich weiß nicht genau was du meinst - in JD1 hat der Linkgrabber allerdings Links aufgezeigt (=gelb markiert), die bereits in der Downloadliste existierten.
Das tut JD2 bisher noch nicht, kommt aber noch...

2. Du kannst in den Einstellungen Prioritäten von Captchadiensten setzen

3. Zum "0 Credits" Problem:
Hm scheint ein Fehlerfall zu sein, der noch nicht definiert ist.
Log dazu wäre praktisch.

4. Nein, es gibt keine Möglichkeit, übersprungene Links automatisiert zurücksetzen zu lassen.

5. Mir ist kein CBR Log bekannt.
Das liegt daran, dass sich 9kw selbst um ihr Plugin kümmert und die anderen Dienste nicht.

GreeZ psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.12.2014, 00:56
Amour

Hi, could we consider removing the "BETA" from the title of JDownloader 2 BETA?