JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.07.2010, 14:32
oldboy185

Default waiting for new ip problem *uploading.com*

i tried to dl several files from uploading.com. the first three files were allright. when going on to the fourth files, jd showed "waiting for new ip"

iv tried to reconnect (about 3-4 times), but still no change. aggravated, i tried to leave it for 2days, but still no change. is this a problem from the server or from my internet port?

sry for my bad english
Old 08.07.2010, 15:06
remi

If you can download in your browser then the problem is not their servers.

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 09.07.2010, 07:23
oldboy185

apparently, i have static ip, but what's weird is that the ip change every 2days, not every day.

i'll try to contact my internet provider first
Old 09.07.2010, 09:25
JD Manager

if you have a static ip, there is no reason for any ip-change. it's up to the isp if and how often your ip will change. i also know isp that do not change ip for more than 7 days
Old 10.07.2010, 16:34
JD English Support (inactive)

Static IPs do not change without a special request to your ISP.

Dynamic IPs that only change every 2 days are referred to as "Sticky IPs" in the board. Search through the Reconnection Forum for this problem. How you solve the problem depends on your equipment: What router do you use? Do you have a separate Modem?

Uploading.com appears to increase your waiting time for each file until you are waiting 1 1/2 hours between downloads.

I just live with it, because I am downloading from between 4 and 8 different hosts at a time. If you cannot find a way to change your IP, this is the best way around the problem. The other way is to buy premium service (you might buy premium on one host for a few days, then switch to a different host).

The final approach is to use a private proxy service (public proxies are too slow). But that can be just as expensive.

drbits
Old 17.04.2011, 12:52
Hyram

Gotta bump this.

Does uploading.com hate you guys, or what?

Days go past, any uploading.comn link fed into JD comes back as "offline" yet downloads fine manually via a browser, then uploading vanishes for half a day, when they come back their linkchecker is working properly, so I feed a handful of uploading.com links into JD and leave it to download.

Works fine for about two hours, now every uploading.comn link is halted, deleting and re-adding doesn't help, all I see is "waiting for new IP". JD continues to download stuff off MU and RS happily.

To add insult to injury, the 'stuck' uploading.com transfers work fine in a browser. So, I'm back to manually queuing two downloads at a time with uploading.com.

I've got a premium Uploading.com account (valid for another eleven weeks) and a static IP that hasn't changed in five years.

Who's at fault here?
Old 17.04.2011, 13:36
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?
Old 17.04.2011, 16:55
Community Manager

@Hyram
We use the linkchecker of uploading.com in JD:
uploading.com/filechecker/
This linkchecker doesn't work correctly so it's their fault.
Please contact their support!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 18.04.2011, 12:21
Hyram

zocker, I'm aware of issues with the UL linkchecker (read that in another thread a few days ago) so I would try a UL link in JD once a day, then when it appeared stuck, chuck a couple links into my browser.

remi: Good idea; done. log is at http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/36003

Test links (these are permanent, btw):
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The most interesting part of the log is the very last line as a new jobthread attempts a new download -- we get the message "download limit has been reached".

Eh?

So! I check the hosts settings. For 'Uploading.com' it says "invalid account". Boolsheet! Call up a browser, log into UL with my email and password, says it's Premium with eleven weeks left. Okay, so I switch back to the still-open JD and *now* the hosts UL entry is all correct and recognised as a valid premium account! But I didn't touch anything in JD!

And now it's downloading the UL links. Weird.

Perhaps UL have changed their cookie handling?
Old 18.04.2011, 12:33
JD Manager

close jd and start it with jdownloaderd3d.exe instead of jdlauncher.exe . change your shortcut
then remove account and add it again. then try again.
Old 18.04.2011, 12:34
Hyram

Things are getting weirder.

I stop JD, switch back to my IE8 window, log out of my UL account, and close IE. I restart JD, click the start button, three RS and three FSon transfers resume, but where I had three UL transfers running, only one begins. Check the hosts page and once again, the uploading.com entry shows "invalid account" and the checkboxes are grey, can't do nuffin'.

Quit JD, use Internet Options to clear all cookies, use IE8 to log in to my UL account, start JD, again, three UL transfers start and in hosts settings it's showing the right information for my UL premium.

*scratches head*

What else would you like me to try?
Old 18.04.2011, 12:35
Hyram

Right-o, Jiaz - una momento ...
Old 18.04.2011, 12:59
Hyram

Okay, the shortcut I'd been using was already set to jdownloaderd3d.exe but I recreated it from there anyway. Deleted the UL account, quit JD, launched JD, re-added UL premium, it took nearly 90 secs before it finally shifted from 'unknown' to 'Premium account' and 'Unlimited'.

I started downloads, but the partials from the previous launch would not resume ('hoster problem? wait') so I reset them and away they went.

Quit JD. Launch JD. Check hosts -> premium, the UL account now reads "Account is OK" instead of "Premium account", I start downloads and the partials do not resume and give the errors 'Hoster problem? Wait' or 'Your download was not found or has expired'. Stop downloads, check hosts -> premium, now the account is showing 'invalid'. Right click and choose to refresh it, a few seconds later it turns to 'Premium account' 'Unlimited' (as it should). Click start, and whilst partials do not resume (they need a reset) a fresh UL link starts happily, as do the reset ones.

This smacks of a change in cookie-handling to me
Old 18.04.2011, 13:05
JD Manager

please join the supportchat and lets do a teamviewer session. i would like to check some stuff myself. then i can provide better help
Old 18.04.2011, 14:50
Hyram

Mmm? And how does one do that?
Old 18.04.2011, 14:51
JD Manager

http://jdownloader.org/de/knowledge/chat
Old 06.03.2012, 15:37
xbel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyram View Post
Okay, the shortcut I'd been using was already set to jdownloaderd3d.exe but I recreated it from there anyway. Deleted the UL account, quit JD, launched JD, re-added UL premium, it took nearly 90 secs before it finally shifted from 'unknown' to 'Premium account' and 'Unlimited'.

I started downloads, but the partials from the previous launch would not resume ('hoster problem? wait') so I reset them and away they went.

Quit JD. Launch JD. Check hosts -> premium, the UL account now reads "Account is OK" instead of "Premium account", I start downloads and the partials do not resume and give the errors 'Hoster problem? Wait' or 'Your download was not found or has expired'. Stop downloads, check hosts -> premium, now the account is showing 'invalid'. Right click and choose to refresh it, a few seconds later it turns to 'Premium account' 'Unlimited' (as it should). Click start, and whilst partials do not resume (they need a reset) a fresh UL link starts happily, as do the reset ones.

This smacks of a change in cookie-handling to me
exactly problem with me
it seemed like i have to refresh in order to have my premium account "works" as premium. after download 3 files, it changes to "Account is ok"

:outch: