JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07.06.2009, 06:54
Strapt

Question Connection Lost ...

Ok .. so I figured out how to add my rapidshare premium account and the downloads are going MUCH faster .. thanks to the person who told me how to add it....

BUT now ONLY under the status bar in downloads I see A LOT of "connection lost" .. I either have to wait for it to try again or manually resume/reset it .. which most of the time it just says connection is lost again. I have seen that all files are online. I have set the Max: downloads to 20 and the Max connections to 20 and the speed at 0(for infinite) I have set this up under the Host as well.

ALSO in the top of the program I see that the refresh Icon thing says "your reconnection is not configured correct" I have NO idea what this means or how to fix that .. I tried to select my router from that list and then update and it fails to update every time .. do I even need this since I am connected and downloading? would that have something to do with why the files say connection lost?? Thanks again to anyone that has the answers to this!!

Think I should check that disable New IP check option? EDIT: ok even with that disable IP check it STILL has A LOT of connection lost ... hmmm

BTW:
I NEVER have issues with connection IF I use my rapidshare manager. So I dont know if its an issues with the files, connection, router setup, or the program itself keeping my premium info ...

Last edited by Strapt; 07.06.2009 at 07:00. Reason: More Information