JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 05.08.2009, 23:45
p_100

Exclamation Very weird problem

Ok, so my Jdownloader is doing some pretty weird things. It says that my reconnection is not configured correctly on the icon, after I download one file the next file starts from 100% and decreases and it also says wait 20 minitues or so and all the other files say that they are waiting for a new ip. Please help me :(

Edit: When the file that is decreasing is descreased to 0% Jdownloader skips that files and then smoothly downloads the one next to it and the skipped file somehow gets downloaded after a few minuted when other files get decreased. I know this is a confusing question but plz help me out here.

Last edited by p_100; 05.08.2009 at 23:54. Reason: Missed out sum stuff.
Old 06.08.2009, 03:44
gigant

plz give us a log:)
Old 06.08.2009, 10:09
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_100 View Post
It says that my reconnection is not configured correctly
Please, configure your reconnection. Go to Configuration -> Reconnection. If you don't find your router in the list you can create a reconnection script yourself.
Old 06.08.2009, 18:08
borgelt

also a very known problem and discussed here a hundred times:
jdownloader is very inconsistent when it come to handling the different hosters, e.g. it correctly counts down the 15 min waiting time for RS, but for Filefactory it just says: Waiting for new IP.

now the strange thing is, that even after a reconnect, the downloads, that say the Filefactory thing, will only start in about 70 or maybe 80% of all fresh IPs...
sometimes they say "Waiting for new IP" for several reconnects until they really start a new download...

Obviously this error cannot be repaired, cause its in this program for a very long time now
Old 07.08.2009, 10:09
remi

Cool

How can the devs know that there's a problem with a host if nobody reports it?

When you find a bug in one of the supported host, please post a detailed report in the proper forum.

Thanks.
Old 07.08.2009, 15:15
borgelt

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
How can the devs know that there's a problem with a host if nobody reports it?

When you find a bug in one of the supported host, please post a detailed report in the proper forum.

Thanks.
i wrote:
"also a very known problem and discussed here a hundred times:"

so u guys can know those problems.
guess the problem according to this forum is, that 2500 different errors may be fixed meanwhile, but due to the fact that updates simply dont get released, people experience the same shit since months and report that crap several hundred times...