JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.09.2010, 23:06
Porsche_fan

Default Share-onlie.biz false all slot full error NOT solved

Windows XP
Java build 1.6.0_17-b04
AVGFree/Zonealarm (with the suggested fixes)
anonymous (no account)

I just started using share-online.biz and have noticed that occasionally it fails to download with the message “No free slots available, retry later”. This has happened on a number of completely different files all of which were obtained using either a dlc container or click-n-load.

The error message usually doesn’t seem related to an unavailability in slots but some kind of glitch.

If I try to reset the connection in jdownloader without doing anything else the problem remains. However, if I physically click on the link opening it in my Firefox browser and then reset in jdownloader, it almost always fixes the issue.

I created two log reports. The first contains just the error. The second is the same error then clicking on link and restarting which allowed the download.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12734

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12735

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.04.2011 at 12:06.
Old 23.09.2010, 07:52
JD English Support (inactive)

Please post sample links whenever you post a log.

The logs show that JD did not start-up properly.

Please exit JDownloader and open a command window to the JDownloader directory and run JDupdate:
java -Xmx512m -jar jdupdate.jar -restore -branch NIGHTLY

This will also restart JDownloader. Please try testing your links again.
Old 23.09.2010, 09:09
Porsche_fan

I’m not very familiar with operating in a command window. Instead I executed a shortcut with the following…"F:\JDownloader Nightly\jdupdate.jar" java -Xmx512m -jar jdupdate.jar -restore -branch NIGHTLY

This ran the update but in looking through the log it still appears that I have issues as some items were not loaded and labeled as severe.

If I need to rerun the update would it be possible to provide a more detailed description as to how to go about it and what exactly to type in? I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is my new log with an example of a link that showed up initially as all slots full and then when I opened the same link in a browser, it immediately was able to start downloading.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12763

Thanks for all your efforts.
Old 23.09.2010, 10:40
JD Manager

this message comes directly from share-online. there is nothing we can do, just wait and trink tea jd will autoretry when timer is finished
buy premium if you dont want to wait for free slots
Old 24.09.2010, 03:26

The "All slots full" or "No slots available" messages are supposed to be associated with a delay before any attempt at new connection is made with the host. The submitted logs indicate that as with many plugins, this is not implemented in share-online.biz.

After receiving a "All slots full", JD goes into a wait to download that link, but it immediately tries to download the next link. I realize that sometimes the error message refers to the file, not the server, but there still should be some delay to avoid a "mini-DOS attack" of the overloaded servers.

This is recorded in Bug Tracker ticket 2446

Last edited by drbits; 24.09.2010 at 04:02.
Old 24.09.2010, 20:11
Porsche_fan

Thanks drbits for the information.

I understand what you are saying about creating a mini DOS attack but I’d like to offer an additional viewpoint for consideration on that issue.

I am actually grateful that jd moves on to the next file after receiving this all slots full error for several reasons.

As far as I can tell all hosts have multiple servers and all the files uploaded in a set of rar links most likely aren’t on the same server. So the fact that one server may be legitimately busy doesn't necessarily mean that the other servers aren't free. I have frequently encountered this with RS were file #1 may be hosted on one of their servers that is busy but file #2 may be hosted on a server which is available and downloadable.

Additionally, I know that in this case at share-online.biz, the all slots full message I am receiving, isn’t due to an overloaded server which doesn't have any available slots but is an erroneous message. I know is the case because if I immediately visit that link which generated the “all full” message using Firefox I am given a slot both for the browser and interestingly it triggers something so that jd immediately is able to download that link. If all slots were truly full that shouldn't happen.

Finally, if jd didn't move on to the next file, it would literally take me days instead of hours to obtain all the files in the rar set given the circumstances I am encountering at share-online…making jd suddenly somewhat useless to me. It would also mean I couldn’t set and leave jd but would have to constantly monitor it for hung up files.

Jd has been a fabulous tool for me. So personally, I hope that jd will still be able to move on to the next file when it encounters a busy message.
Old 26.09.2010, 07:29

Please follow the instructions in Post an Emergency Log to generate a more detailed log that might cast more light on the subject. Please provide a list of links you are using. This is obviously a bug (you have convinced me), but we need to find more information for the developers.

My guess is that Share-Online is somehow recognizing JDownloader and generating a spurious error message. We have seen this at other sites, but are not sure how the site is recognizing JD.

In addition to more information, any ideas are welcome.

EDIT BY PSP:
Ticket here:

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 28.09.2010 at 19:10.
Old 28.09.2010, 18:48
Porsche_fan

Thanks for the consideration in addressing this issue…greatly appreciate all the efforts of those involved in this and many other issues at jd.

Just trying to document this on the forum so as many as possible are aware of the issue and can provide helpful advice.

I had problems trying to generate the requested logs after following the steps to generate them. Instead I was able to generate a traditional log http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13276 I pm'ed that info along with the links to drbits who graciously created a bug ticket. Submitted as Bug Ticket 2463 by drbits.

Don’t know if this will be helpful but I will explain what I did in generating the log.

I started out trying to download 3 consecutive links in jd which all showed the all slots full error, to demonstrate that I consistently receive an all slot full error from the host. I then stopped the downloads and opened a random link in my browser and then restarted downloading with jd which was able to generate a connection and download the first link.

After the first link was downloaded, I allowed it to try to connect to the next two files which again showed the slot error. Before jd was able to connect to the third file, I refreshed the exact same webpage in my browser used to open the first link and you can see that immediately the next link was able to obtain a slot without the all full error. Hope I explained that clearly, if not ask and I will try again.

I have tried a number of things on my own but I am afraid I have few insights into the problem. I can relate that I can almost always obtain a slot after receiving the "all slot full" error in jd by opening any active share-online link prior to jd’s requesting a download from share-online.biz. The opened link even doesn’t have to be a related link in the rar set I'm downloading. I've found opening in a browser links to completely unrelated files allows jd to also instantaneously connect to share-online.

I have also tried seeing if just visiting the share-online homepage will do the same thing. But that doesn’t work…I have to open with a browser an active file on the share-online site. But I don't have to do anything more than open or refresh it.

In the week that I have been using share-online.biz, the issues is also becoming worse. Before maybe I received this false error only 20% of the time and now it is more like 80%.
Old 30.09.2010, 09:10

There is a update for this issue. I don't know if it is available for downloading in the Stable version (9780) yet. If it is not yet available, please keep checking for updates twice a day.
Old 30.09.2010, 21:19
Porsche_fan

Thanks drbits.

Jd updated to Nightly build 12718 but the problem remains exactly the same for me. Btw I tried updating and am still running JRE 1.6.0_20 hoping that would make a difference.

Is anyone else having success with share-online.biz or are others experiencing the same thing?

Last edited by Porsche_fan; 30.09.2010 at 21:23.
Old 01.10.2010, 11:45
remi

Cool

Can you please post some example links?
Old 01.10.2010, 18:42
Porsche_fan

Sure any links will do for example…

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have had one other thought that might be related. Share-online uses a timer of 30 seconds before allowing a download similar to RS. However, jd seems to skip this timer and try to go directly to downloading after the captcha.
Old 02.10.2010, 00:18

Bug tracker ticket updated to show revision 12718 and add the additional 9 sample links.

The sample links are all accepted by LinkGrabber.
Old 06.10.2010, 19:04
Porsche_fan

Sorry...thought I had discovered something new that might have added some insight into the problem but it didn't work as I thought.

Last edited by Porsche_fan; 06.10.2010 at 23:15.
Old 15.10.2010, 22:43
Porsche_fan

I am still experiencing the exact same issues of rejecting jd with an all slots full error when in fact there are slots available for the newest plugin in Nightly build 12783.

Are others experiencing the same thing?
Old 16.10.2010, 06:27

If the problem is solved in the newest Nightly build, then the problem is solved. It will become available for 9580 with the next plugin update.
Old 16.01.2011, 07:05
Porsche_fan

There’s a new new issue…jd stops trying to download a link after the fourth attempt when receiving the all slots full error and reports a “Plugin outdated, try restarting this link Download failed!” message. Is there something that can be done to correct this problem as it means having to baby sit jd when using share-online.biz.

Additionally, The problem as I’ve described still exists. It seems that the false error now occurs more frequently too.
Old 16.01.2011, 14:11
remi

Yesterday all plug-ins were updated. Be sure you restart jD twice to install these updates.

If it still doesn't work, please provide some example links and a complete and detailed log.
Old 17.01.2011, 06:14
Porsche_fan

Thanks remi for the help resolving this issue. The plugin did work better today than yesterday but still the same issues exists.

Here is the log and links. The log contains many instances of the "all slots full" error...jd reports slots full when the same link on the actual share-online.biz website will give a slot to allow a downloaded. As I mentioned the other day, I wonder if this false message occurs occasionally because jd skips the 30 second wait before attempting a download. Whereas the actual website has a 30 second timer before the link can begin downloading.

There are also multiple instances of the plugin outdated error but I don't think this time it is as I described above as many of them occurred during a download.

Spoiler:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/25504

Old 18.01.2011, 21:29
Porsche_fan

Here is a log with the plugin outdated error as I described above.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/25639
Old 26.04.2011, 11:52
courtjennifer43

Thanks for sharing i will refer my friends that plugin
Old 20.10.2013, 01:00
jamiesanders

Default Share-onlie.biz false all slot full error NOT solved

Sorry I'm responding to an old post but I also got to face the same problem recently. I'm lucky to have found this forum, thank you for your answers here.
Old 20.10.2013, 03:04
Spanish Supporter

Hello,

To help you, please provide the information required by the RULES: Host-Plugin, so, please read here: http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=18185
Basically we need the example links and the Log.

Installer for Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
|| JD2 x86 - x64 (Beta) ||

Installer for Mac
|| JD2 (Beta) ||

Installers for Linux
|| JD2 (Beta) x86 || <---> || JD2 (Beta) x64 ||

How to Create a Log
-» Click Here «-

¿Cómo crear un registro?
-» Click Aquí «-

Support Chat / Chat de Soporte
-» Click Here / Click Aquí «-