View Single Post
Old 14.05.2020, 17:17
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker Rage View Post
Thanks for your help! Contacted Filespace too and they indicated to me that my daily limit was reached.:thumbup::thumbup:
Even if that was the case that still is not the issue I saw in your log.
You will continue to have issues with filespace and JDownloader if the filespace admin does not adjust his cloudflare settings properly!
To me it seems like either you did not link him to our thread or he did not understand the issue at all ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59 View Post
i do not think this will get fixed. r.i.p jDownloader time to move on to another program?
Good luck finding anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59 View Post
Hi, just wondering if there has been any progress?
Have you seen any significant progress on other projects dealing with Cloudflare (search GitHub)?
I haven't ...

Please read our posts and notify the admins of the websites you want to use with JDownloader ... especially if you are a premium user of an affected website!

And by the way although my post might read pessimistic, it is just an honest answer.

-psp-
EDIT

As far as I can see you did have issues with multiup.org.
Looks like they also have a premium model so they will definitely have users whom they would normally allow to use JDownloader or similar downloadmanagers - it should also be in their interest to fix this!
EDIT2

Multiup is currently working here but I'm probably just lucky that their Cloudflare "likes" me.

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 14.05.2020 at 17:21.