View Single Post
Old 17.06.2021, 23:45
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Stop escaping single normal (forward) slashes in JD

-psp-
That wasn't the issue though, was it? Seems to work either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Also you should escape dots (see the meaning of a dot in regex101.com) though in this case no escaping them will still do the job.
I know, I'm past the point of the meaning of the dot in this adventure But as you say I didn't see the need for doing it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
see pastebin.com/PxQYAW13
You don't have to escape /, you have to make sure to proper json escaping
see
freeformatter.com/json-escape.html
jsonformatter.org/json-pretty-print
Thanks for that, you should link those two sites in the knowledge base instead of the Wikipedia page as it doesn't cover the json version at all and just makes it confusing. It was thanks to that I thought you should use the ordinary regex and then got confused by your double backslashes and stuff
The check on regex101 was marking the slashes red in my first attempts at this but with escaping they was marked OK so I went with it.
So with that said regex101 really can't be used since it OKs versions that isn't working in JD, even with the "proper" java setting. Any other tool that has the same explaining thingy but actually help you with a proper version that will work with JD?

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 18.06.2021 at 12:04. Reason: fixed reeformatter.com --> freeformatter.com