View Single Post
Old 13.10.2011, 23:43
Sylvio

I'm web developper, I suggest you some amazing features for Brotherhood anticaptcha software :

First add a tab to display the rules like :
- You solve a captcha successfuly : 8 points
- You reply wrong to a captcha : -4 points
- captcha as been resolve for you : -10 points

2ndly, you can add some funny rules to engage user to use the anticaptcha in night time or give points to user who resolve captchas for a long time or with good success. It will give a "game" aspect to the software and encourage users too resolve mor captcha at the better hour of the day (hour when there are few people awaken) :
- "ComboBonus" (ex: +10 points) for the 10th resolved captcha (with or without error).
- "SuccessCombo" (ex: +20 points) when 10 captcha are resolved without errors.
- "FastCombo" (ex: +30 points) when 10 captcha has been resolved in less than a minute (will work only when captcha are displayed fast : in the night)

I think it will transform the software like a game. People will try to get combos and then resolve more captcha.

If you want to push the button more, you can add an other panel "High record" with the best month "player" and their scores

What do you think about it ?
I hope it will not a big work to do such things but it could be amazing to see user "play" with this software like a videogame. I let you imagine more combo / bonus