Thread: [Solved] JD suddenly freeze [MAC]
View Single Post
Old 20.10.2013, 11:50
sKurt

Default Old version.

The problem with downloading an older version (I did) is that it automatically grabs up the updates (It thinks they are important) and that starts the cycle all over again...

Unchecking the [ ] Do not tell me about important updates I think means "Just download them and install them but don't tell me."

Force feeding us updates is no good, I'd rather use the same version that works great, and wait until the new people try them out first.

And I grabbed the Beta jD 2 - No, no, no, no.... it doesn't work like the 'regular' jD...

the .9 version of jD is easy and intuitive I can 'rubber band' a group of files right click and merge them with whatever name I want.

I can click the 'Make Subdirectory' box and it will add it UNDER the /downloads folder, not just open it in the downloads folder.

The simple logical ways of .9 do NOT appear in jD beta 2.

If this is the shape of things to come for jD Please, PLEASE have the 'old' style available and upgraded.

Thanks! jD is the BEST. I tried SpeedDownloader, Toucan, Folx, Progressive, iGetter etc., et.al. and even with the crashes/freezes of the latest update, it's still better, I just CAN'T get my stuffs...

AND PLEASE give us the choice (Or tell me what switch to flip) so I *DON'T* have to update until *I'm* ready

Thanks