View Single Post
Old 17.05.2015, 06:22
weltall

This is like the best program ever. it is not only good for when you go to sleep and you want to leave your downloads going, but also if you want to go and do other stuff and not constantly think about the downloads. Also I really like the idea of "help to be helped" that this program offers. Even at the hours that the points are the lowest it's like solve two of them to get one of yours later solved, which is not a bad deal with the speed new captchas appear.

There are two complaints I have which are kind of minor. The first is that the sounds that it comes with are not the best. The alert one is fine but the confirmation one it too loud and annoying. I usually used the windows mixer to lower the sound which helped but if I lowered it too much to make the confirmation sound not too loud, the other sound could not easily be heard. Thankfully I looked around until I found where the sounds are and replaced them with two of my choice and now the program is 10 times better (for me).

The second complaint is that when you use the 150% zoom the captchas get enlarged but the box they appear in do not, thus the larger captchas require you to scroll down the box to see it all. If the box could be a bit enlarged that would make the program even better.

Either way I find these two small problems (especially since I solved for myself the first one) and I believe this is an awesome program!