View Single Post
Old 05.09.2017, 00:42
pivtxzuq

Default PhantomJS doesn't show captcha

PhantomJS isn't working correctly. After recent keep2share update I got popup from jd2 to install PhantomJS. After you start download, the status column in jd2 says 'Captcha Recognition' but there is no popup to solve the captcha. The download times out and then tries again.

Popups for regular sites like upload.com work correctly

Another issue with PhantomJS is that recaptcha doesn't work. If I enable browser solver, it works correctly and chrome shows popup and I can solve captcha. If I disable browser solver because I want to use PhantomJS instead then same problem happens where status column in jd2 says 'Captcha Recognition' but there is no popup to solve the captcha.

Sample links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**