View Single Post
Old 08.05.2022, 20:31
Mega Loader

Hi and thanks for response..

The problem still occurs although i have no control over when it happens.

Situation summary:
The aforementioned debrid-link.fr is able to do everything it advertises when links are added manually (on its own web site) or through browser add on. So premium service is ok

But when added as an account to JD, via account manager, it can get download links for **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.hot4share.com only but not **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.hitfile.com (sometimes!)

So it was trying captcha for hitfile.com but successfully download the ho4share.com files.

This has happened before;

i have 2 debrid-link.fr accounts, one is them is a "borrow". Normally i keep that disabled and use only my own. But yesterday, as i saw that all hot4share.com files are downloaded normally, but hiltfiles.com are set "skipped, needs premium" tag. i activated the "borrowed" account and it was able to download files from hitfile.com as well.

So this also happened before, with the borrowed account that refused to get files for hitfile.com

Shorter summary: Sometimes, debrid-link.fr plugin JD, stops downloading for hitfile.com files , adding a secondary debrid-link.fr account (or activating a previously disabled one) solves the problem temporarily.