Thread: [Declined] Filesonic Problems Thread
View Single Post
Old 01.10.2010, 01:24
littlebitz

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as the original poster, although the " no internet connection?" error only occurs in certain hosts sites ( like Zippyshare), in others I am getting a "File not found", even though it works perfectly when I manually copy/paste the link into the browser.

I have reinstalled everything, and added the Java.exe, javaw.exe and Jdownloader.exe into my AV/Firewall as recommended. I don't know what else to do at this point.

I'm running the latest Jdownloader + reinstalled Java to the latest version
AV - NOD32 AntiVirus 4 - Windows Firewall

Here is the Log I took, I hope I did this right.

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13756

Thank you, any help would be much appreciated.

Edit: I would like to add that this is a recent issue. I've been using this very helpful program without a problem until today/yesterday. I did change my AV to NODS 2 days ago, before that I was using Webroot, just wanted to mention that here in case this made a difference.

Edit again:

I changed my AV/Firewall app to see if this will fix the problem, ZoneAlarm/Microsoft Security Essential, but I'm not seeing a difference. When I try downloading from the site 4shared.com, I'm always getting the "file not found", even though I can download it from a browser, and for Zippyshare, "No internet connection" OR "plugin error" (out of date) message. I have no problems downloading from Mediafire, Megaupload, Boxnet, rapidshare and so on.

Last edited by littlebitz; 01.10.2010 at 07:34.