View Single Post
Old 27.07.2016, 02:36
DSL User

Packagizer rule
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Copy - Paste those line in JD
All I Believe, Firsts and ForeverPackage
Link;All_I_Believe__Firsts_and_Forever.z01;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link;All I Believe, Firsts and Forever.z01;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link;All I Believe, Firsts and Forever.zip;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link;All_I_Believe__Firsts_and_Forever.zip;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
One Giant Leap - Kay SimonePackage
Link;One Giant Leap - Kay Simone.mobi;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link;One Giant Leap - Kay Simone.mobi;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Worth the WaitPackage
Link;Worth the Wait.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Link;Worth_the_Wait.rar;**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

At this point you should have 3 groups (exactly like the likes that you just copied - I used the copy-information context menu to get those out of JD).

Now select the 3 packages and links - 12 objects selected total.

Context-menu rename ==> [^A-Za-z0-9\.-] replace with (empty).

You should end up with something like this.

Funilly enough, this time it decided to rename my packages and not my links (last example was the other way around - the packages weren't renamed with the re.replace but the links were). So normally now I would bring up rename again and do it again. I think there are situations were you have to do it 3 times for the rename to do its thing - but I cant reproduce right now.