View Single Post
Old 16.06.2017, 17:12
BlizzardUK

Default How does the usage rules work ? I can't move priority

I have 4 multi-hosters right now, one of them limits me to 20gb a day but is the only one to work all the time with RG, the others are up and down like a yo-yo as to if they work or not with RG. It also sadly limits the download on the others so I only want that one to work with RG alone. I have RD, MD, RP, and AD. When they all expire in 3 months I will only keep 2 of them, I just bought a load to see which worked best. But right now I need to juggle the 4. I have added all 4 providers in to JD2 and within the usage rules panel, but what happens next ? The only option in Usage Rules I can see is to turn on and off whether they use the free mode or not. I also can't change priority of which is where in the list. If I hold down the mouse button and drag each one I just get a no entry street sign circle icon. If I click edit on each one and "Add Group" then it doesn't allow me to do anything with it. It just gives me a line that says "Account Group" but doesn't allow me to do anything.

So my ideal situation, which may or may not be possible, is to limit RP to only be used for RG and nothing else. I can of course manually de-tick the others when downloading from RG but it doesn't help when dumping a load of different hoster packages in to a queue.

Any ideas ? Thanks.