View Single Post
Old 09.11.2020, 05:19
JD VIP

Default Allow folder JD2 crawling for members of a Google Group

Dear Staff,
I shared a link using google group method.
I try to crawl a folder link using JD2 but doesn't work for folders but only for files inside that folder
Before to do this I login on google account and also I add google account on JD2 using cookie method.

For example, these links are crawled

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The strange things is this: these files are inside a folder, in this situation folder have this link

But this folder is not crawled while files within, instead, are crawled.

To allow folder view and crawling you need to add another more layer, in other words is not sufficient to login on your google account but you need also to join to google group after login and only after you can see files.

Google group with that folders and files is this (I share to you new style and old style) - access in this context is public (just click 'join' and you have done)

or

LOG:
Code:
09.11.20 03.48.48 <--> 09.11.20 04.17.47 jdlog://5252425302851/

Last edited by nathan1; 09.11.2020 at 08:56.