View Single Post
Old 24.05.2020, 16:49
JD Legend

Ok here are the links again that still have the problem

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
from this referral link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
JD when copying the link only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt parts.

JD when copying the link only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt parts originally. Just now when I went to recopy the two links to post here it grabbed the correct file variants for the .video, the .audio, the .tct and the .jpg

Now as for the other ones well it is wierd as when I select such as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** it tends to grab all of the variants in the playlist now of the actual link it points too which is apparently **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** which when copied in JD grabs the correct files associated with the link.

When I actually went back to youtube and tried to get some of the links I referred too earlier, They all came from various playlists such as **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** such as this one from the playlist **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** which actually points to a share at **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** of **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** that when copied to JD only grabbed these two files the the .jpg, the .txt

So this is getting frustrating and complicated apparently

When trying to grab another play list though it di the same thing again when select to do the complete playlist it put all the variants in again and did not copy the rest of th splay list or create other folders for those that are in that play list. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

When in a play list and selecting with a right click to copy the next video it created the correct file folder but only copied the audio file. **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

IT seems something of course is screwed with the way youtube has made changes and how JD grabs from or gets confused with processing full play lists and at times tends to possibly also mess with JD's ability to sometimes even copy from only one video when a true link is found from the play lists manually.

Hope this helps and makes sense. It's all I can figure out atm and do for pointing to the issues I am seeing atm.

As another side note though I did get the latest JD update again from either early this morning or late last night before I went to bed.