View Single Post
Old 11.06.2019, 01:45
SLoTH_XVX

The links from Google work most of the time, the ones that did not load yesterday load today, but this has been something I have dealt with for sometime now and is not abnormal. (for me)

I am unable to paste any links through Mega at all which is abnormal, those are generally the MOST reliable for me.
Here are some that will not paste or be identified by the Link Grabber:
(I am not eaven sure they are Mega links when I look at them...)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have been unable to simply right click on a link button and copy it to the Link Grabber 'board', I have to drag the link button or full url into the Link Grabber window for them to 'paste'. This is across all links that work.

It is very strange or I should say not usual for the "Finding Links..." pop up windows to remain open and crawling until I close them...even AFTER the full file has completely downloaded. Is this normal?

I am adding a log if needed from the single DL I completed and I am not closing the crawling Finding Links pop up until you suggest I do or it closes itself

10.06.19 17.35.04 <--> 10.06.19 17.45.48 jdlog://7280086935451/