View Single Post
Old 31.03.2021, 22:04
JD Beta

in the last two days i've some problem downloading some of the videos from youtube (i've already found a workaround)

in my subscription tab, i usually copy the link of the videos i'm interested with right click + copy address (for me, it woukl be right click + z)
some of the links are grabbed correctly, other ones are displayed on the grabbing menu as a noname file

the workaround would be copy the links of the video\videos that give this error and then re add them manually after deleting the mp4 noname file that was added before

this are 4 links that give me the error but as i told you before it shows up only if you copy the link from the subscription tab (at least i can assure you that 100% only for that tab)

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

here's the log

31.03.21 21.03.35 <--> 31.03.21 21.04.25 jdlog://7789725302851/

QUICK EDIT: now the workaround doesn't work at all, the videos aren't grabbed properly even with that.

Last edited by beronz; 31.03.2021 at 23:35.