View Single Post
Old 06.07.2013, 01:25
hazmo02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lram32 View Post
@hazmo02 The last core is #21602. The links works fine for me.

thanks tony for the fix.
It works now. Thank you.

Now I got a new problem with this..

I will compile details for developers so they can go look at it. Some sites work, some sites don't. Has something to do with renaming words in the link as I been trying to figure out. I will be back for more info.

@tony2long last core I had when it didn't work was 21569. Today after the update it is now 21602.

OK nevermind I'm not sure if hotlinking is the problem. But, it was something I looked into in imgchilie's FAQ.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Since for some reason underscores and parenthesis affect how JD2 decrypts them. I found out a work-around. JD2 can read the second link address after you click it. Simply copy image URL (if using Chrome) or "View image" in Firefox and copy new URL. It usually starts with " i9 ". Weird...

Example:

Link #1
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** <-- (Does not work in JD2)

However, if you use the links second address location, JD2 can find and decrypt it easily. I manually tried this in Notepad replacing words such as shown in the second link address. You add " i9. " before link address. And replace " show/ " with just a slash " / " You end up with this:

Link #2
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** <-- (works in JD2) second link address from link #1.

Wonder if there is any support/ fix for this?

Using Windows 7, JDownloader 2 latest update core 21602.

There is no log generated for this since JD can not log something it can not even find. Developers can examine link #1 shown above. This is only an individual link shared. There is a batch of them that continues the sequence ie. _1_(1).jpg , _1_(2).jpg , _1_(3).jpg etc.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Lram32; 21.01.2014 at 21:55. Reason: merged posts