View Single Post
Old 27.08.2019, 23:02
klousious

Default yes, it would be "download from"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
On what decision do you want to generate/seperate the packages?
if not on name on what information do you want to create packages
Thanks for the reply, i have several links from a website, each link contains a set of around 25 images ordered and named numerically from 01.jpg to 25.jpg, when i use linkgrabber on jdownloader, it catches everything but it groups the packages like this; all images named 01 goes to one package, 02 named images goes to another package named 02, and so on, what i need in order to keep the images belonging to a certain link to stay where they belong is to make packages based on every link, so in every package will be all the images contained on that link and not mixed up by their names.

If i select all results and create a new package for all, im able to arrange everything with "download from" sub-tab in the linkgrabber tab, and everything shows grouped according to the origin link, but as they are still in the same package when i download it, there would be a mess since jdownloader will consider files with same name as already downloaded or everything will be mixed up in the target folder if is possible, so i need to keep the files on every link downloaded separately, ANY help will be highly appreciatted, thanks in advance!