View Single Post
Old 11.02.2012, 15:40
Eisbär

Sorry for mistakes, but my english isn't the best...
And no, i'm not Lothar Matthäus ;-)

I added share-online.biz and shragle.com to all jacinfo.xml in the CBH-directories...

1. *:\***\***\***\***\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
(That's my JD-installation-directory)

2. *:\Program Files (x86)\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin

3. *:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
* you added the host name in jacinfo.xml alphabetically correct place
CHECK: ...quickupload.net;ravishare.com;share-online.biz;shragle.com;skipfile.com...

Quote:
* there is no other method with jacinfo.xml containing the same host name
CHECK: searched ALL jacinfo.xml on my PC, no one contains the same Host name

Quote:
* you restarted JDownloader after modifying jacinfo.xml
CHECK: restarted JD --> shragle works fine, but share-online asks for captchas...
restarted my PC --> it's all the same...

Quote:
any hoster/captcha will work with CBH if the settings are correct.
Not for me and share-online :-(

Quote:
to check it : after modifying settings as described above, open up CBH method directory. like ../JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/CaptchaBrotherhood . delete input.jpg file if exists there. then put a link of that hoster on JDownloader, when JD processes that link and shows the captcha on JD interface, JD should also put a file named input.jpg on the directory. if JD doesn't put the captcha in that directory as input.jpg, then there is something wrong with settings.
OK, checked it...
No new input.jpg in ../JDownloader/jd/captcha/methods/CaptchaBrotherhood
But the captcha was saved as "share-online.biz_11.02.2012_14.38.51.541.jpg" in ../JDownloader/captchas

Then i renamed the jacinfo.xml-files in directories 2 and 3 --> the jacinfo in DIR1 is the only one with share-online.biz and shragle...

Nothing changes, shragle works fine, share-online is asking for captchas...:outch:

PLEASE HELP, 70% of my files are on share-online.biz...