Thread: [Solved] Feedback BETA 0.5.809
View Single Post
Old 24.05.2009, 10:11
Tolmies_underpants

Not really a bug, but a couple of things that really... ehhrmm... "bugs me".:rolleyes:

When you add links JD automagically sorts the packages which is great for when you actually add several packages at once, but not so great when you add one package from a mass mirror like uploadjockey and it sorts it anyhoo. Imho, you should add a easily accessible option to either turn this automagical sorting off, and/or a option to have JD ask if you want to sort them. The way it works now you have to first check all packages, then merge the packages into one, then click the box to open the freakin package, then sort them and then finally add whatever links you like. When you've done this a few hundred times I'm guessing it'll be pretty annoying.

Edit by Jiaz: rightclick and keep this hoster only or why sort at all? jd does regocnize mirrors automatically, so you can add many interchangable links in one package and jd will do the rest

Another thing is how you clear the download list. Why isn't there a "clear list"/"delete all" option? Do you really have to check every single package and use "delete" when clearing the list or am I missing something?

Edit by Jiaz: a delete all in downloadlist is useless i think, you can easily remove completed packages or files! why would someone delete the complete list at once?

Last edited by Jiaz; 24.05.2009 at 12:44.