Thread: [Solved] Video numeration suggestion
View Single Post
Old 08.08.2019, 03:06
Modem User

What I mean is for example when I or anyone would like to download a video list from a specific channel and this list contains 350 unlisted videos, each video only with its specific name, but without previous enumeration in their names. and if I would like to download that complete list but that it is ordered as shown in the channel list (these are ordered thanks to the upload dates), here is an example of a normal channel list

but obviously when downloading to my computer these videos are only sorted in alphabetical order.

What I propose is that for any list of any channel they can be ordered numerically at the time of download in this way

in this image I have several videos downloaded from a specific YouTube channel that are ordered numerically thanks to the fact that the I have downloaded through the software "4k video downloader" if you want you can check the software to see how that option works automatically. The only bad thing about this software is that many times the videos are downloaded with errors or many times it is not shown all the resolution options that the video itself brings

If you wanted to rename the videos one by one from a list as you say, it would be too much work, since there are as I said lists of up to 300 videos. rename one by one is not comfortable and is a waste of time

EDIT: sorry for big images, i dont know how to reduce resolution
Attached Images
File Type: png Captura2.PNG (86.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png Captura.PNG (223.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Jiaz; 08.08.2019 at 15:42.