View Single Post
Old 29.06.2015, 17:34
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenXIII View Post
1) It works with any links. Here are some random ones I got in the front page:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

2)

@raztoki: I need packagizer to set the download directory. I want it to be the channelname. There's no option for that on the plugin settings.
I'm also trying to use packagizer to rename the file, since if I do it in the plugin settings, old links would be recognized as new ones and duplicates won't be detected.

I also save into into directories fixed directories (where you want to use <jd:packagename>), I don't use youtube username entirely (I also add tags to directories on disk so I can filter/use search based on tags). I do use youtube username to determine its location and works fine.

I can show you an example if you want.

I moved to *username* because youtube allows users to change channel name when ever they want, you end up with rules not working.. or in your instance going to another subdirectory all the time.. I hate when things don't work, use static identifiers where possible..

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 29.06.2015 at 17:37. Reason: placed in quote, since more posts have happened since