View Single Post
Old 08.12.2022, 01:04
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
@Jiaz
Context:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
I've never found a solution for this issue although I always said "it can't be that hard".
It is still to this day unclear, whether the problem happened due to serverside detection/block/limit of e(x)hentai or is a "bug/small oversight in our plugin" though I'm voting for the latter.

I'm definitely out of this I've wasted too much time looking into this back then.
My guess is that it fails due to a small oversight of us like one missing request or a request which is currently done differently in our plugin than in browser resulting in that problem.
To work on this, we will definitely need your ehentai login credentials.
Please send them to: support@jdownloader.org and please don't have high hopes for this.
Yeah, besides not wanting to necrobump the thread I saw that in, I abstained from asking if the issue was fixed since the other users also stopped communicating, so I just started thinking this was something on my end or something... those news are a little disheartening though.

Still, appreciate the support given either way, at the least it has cleared a bunch of uncertainties I had.

I've also just sent my account details.