View Single Post
Old 18.11.2016, 16:08
madcowpig

Default Duration column issue while using a script.

I'm using a script to "Skip Download" after I enter a CAPTCHA. It works fine, but here's what the duration column looks like when I resume the downloads.

Can someone please look at this issue and make JD show the correct duration or is there no way to do this?

Here's the log,

18.11.16 08.30.23 <--> 18.11.16 08.45.57 jdlog://2247981887641/

Here are some testing links,

Spoiler:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I would post the script here, but I was asked to not do it publicly, so if you can please provide an email, I'll email it to you. Thank you.