View Single Post
Old 24.03.2023, 17:10
DSL Light User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
I've also added a crawler for such links:
/project/12345/

CORE-Updates have been released!
All announced bugfixes and features are live!
Please update your JDownloader and report any issues you find asap.
If this thread gets marked as "[Solved]" by our forum staff you can still post in it and we will read- and reply to it!

CORE-Updates wurden released!
Alle angekündigten Bugfixes/Features sind nun verfügbar!
Bitte JDownloader updaten und eventuelle Bugs schnellstmöglich an uns melden.
Falls dieser Thread vom Team als "[Erledigt]" markiert wird, kannst du weiterhin darin antworten und wir lesen/beantworten auch solche Threads!

-psp-
Omg, I just updated JDownloader and it works PERFECT!

Thank you so much for your fast and efficient work Mr. pspzockerscene, everything works perfectly, this will really save a lot of time for me and thousands of Blender users that use these two websites every day.

I opened the other thread in the General subforum not to fill this thread with unnecessary questions (thanks for merging both threads), I wasn't sure if I understood everything well because of my bad English. But the FAQ is correctly written and clear, it's just my fault that I'm a bit clumsy.

Again, thank you very much to you and all the JDownloader team, I really don't know how to thank you for all your work, I'm really happy with this.

If I find any bugs or anything like that I will report it here quickly.

Thanks again for all your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
Hi nicknick, basically this should require a plugin, either both decrypter and hoster, or just hoster plugin. Their have been plugins like this before where you mirrors in different locations for free and paid streams. Please wait for someone to make you an issue ticket for tracking purposes, else you make the plugin/s yourself if you feel your up to it.

raztoki
Thanks also to you for your help Mr. raztoki, I forgot to reply to your message sorry!

Last edited by nicknick; 24.03.2023 at 17:13.