View Single Post
Old 12.01.2022, 18:05
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by adostrom View Post
OK - I still cannot get it to work. The K2S folks say that the IP is unblocked, but now when I try to refresh my account on the Account Manager setting page it says, "Skipped - Captcha is required", and pops up a captcha page in a browser window, but there is no captcha displayed, just an empty box. I never had to solve a captcha in the past.
I had the same problem for a while and after lots of trying and contacting their support i figured that the problem seems to be their automatic security setup.

Jdownloader connects using the K2S api but it will get a captcha check which may or may not work. The easy workaround is that when you get a new ip (after a reconnect or starting a vpn client or setting up a proxy etc) you have to login with your browser once using that ip address. If you're already logged in, you need to logout and login. And probably get a captcha on the login screen too.

You can instantly logout if you want, but when you then activate the account in Jdownloader, it will not require a captcha. Downloads will work without problems up to a reasonable limit. If you start 20 downloads with 5 chunks each, their security kicks in again and blocks you once more. Not 100% sure but the limit seems to be around 50 connections at once.

Hope that helps