Thread: [User feedback required] [Discussion] Nitroflare plug-in cannot check account
View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 04:56
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWT10 View Post
Well I've already paid for it, so...
its indiscriminate if you pay or not, thats why I gave recommendations to minimise it been triggered.

Quote:
Would changing the VPN IP address help? Pointing it to another server?
maybe, it would be better if you didn't use it as you would be on standard ISP, as it's not shared with anyone else, just yourself! Nitroflare plugin for memory is entirely https (ssl) except for the finallink which most do not offer https. Either that or talk to your VPN provider to find a less used/reserved IP.

Quote:
How so?
could be used to track a individual user over multiple IP changes, it makes downloading less anonymous. Also easier for cloudflare to determine non standard browser, as it would have a longer period to determine.

Quote:
How will I know when you all make this change? Any idea when that will be?
that's why we have the issue ticket present on the forum, you see its status and percentage finished. When its closed and 100% it's completed.

Quote:
I've already changed the (tab) setting in Firefox so multiple tabs don't keep opening.
good.

Quote:
How do I get it so that it won't countdown in a loop in JDownloader so I can allow it to automatically shutdown once it reaches the end?
If your internet connection (direct or VPN) keeps getting asked to solve captcha's I would look for alternative that doesn't. This is the cause of your issue. antiddos captchas only trigger exceptions, it will allow for retry. As the desired outcome is to finish queue, waiting is what happens. This retry will prevent shutdown just like a normal download in free mode!

Quote:
The reason I ask is I can get back to what hasn't been downloaded later without my machine being on in a continuous loop while I'm not there.
my advice is to find internet connection which doesn't trigger antiddos recaptcha all the time.

Quote:
It will keep going into a 4 minute 30 second loop if I'm not there to enter the captcha. If I'm not there, I just want the machine to shutdown after the first 4 minute 30 second loop occurs.
Sorry I don't see that happening. Once again I advise that you look for solutions to not trigger antiddos captcha events.

Quote:
Hibernation/sleep modes have been disabled for many years now. When I'm not actively using the machine, it's turned off.
just an idea, as the memory allocation which contains antiddos values are preserved.

Quote:
That's out of the question. Sorry.
once again just an idea/option which would solve your constant antiddos issue.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]