View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 17:13
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
[...]also it's not easy to update them because every time i update them i have to export, pack, upload and add the new link here!
I seriously need help of one of you guys or a experienced programmer to make this work for long!

GreeZ psp
I already have got some nice ideas to speed up/automatize this whole procedure. I'm thinking about to code a JD-plugin where you can add URLs that provide updates for unofficial plugins. This plugin then will feed the standard update procedure with these additional URLs. But I didn't figured out yet how the JD update procedure works. And I don't know whether jiaz or coalado find this idea bad. Of course there would be some arrangements (like warning dialogs) to make clear that no one's taking responsibility for these unofficial and maybe dangerous plugins. I would really like it even if these plugins are binary since then everyone could provide their plugins easily.

@psp
I will help you after I wrote all exams (in some weeks...)
And believe me, under linux you can simply script yourself very handy tools that can automize almost everything.

-------------------------------------------

Besucht meinen Entwicklerblog: mike-bonn.de

Last edited by vivalostioz; 08.02.2010 at 17:18.