View Single Post
Old 18.06.2020, 22:47
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostos View Post
This is how the issues marked as solved???????

Before I tell you that the alldebrid it work normally you marked this topic solved.

From where you know it was solved?????

I still don't know if it solved and you marked as solved......

Very nice.

This way I solve really to many problems.
1. 3 people checked your issue: Two of us and the alldebrid support which is btw. great and responds really fast ...

2. It is NOT normal that we have the ability to contact other websites' owners like in this case, alldebrid - better be happy that this is possible.

3. We were not able to reproduce your issues and got feedback from alldebrid --> No reason for us to believe that this issue still exists.
Every process that failed in your log worked fine here in my tests.

4. The issue you've experienced was never an issue caused by our application!
We are unable to always display meaningful errormessages in our application which is why you should always check against manual download via browser!

Also, we keep reading topics even when they're tagged as "Solved".
If your issue would still happen, we'd have changed the status of this topic again.
This way, we can provide a more efficient support as we do not always have to wait for feedback and change thread prefixes afterwards.
In most cases, a thread with a "Solved" tag really is solved!

If you still experience issues, you're free to tell us and post another log.

Please also keep in mind that our support is free - sure we are open for feedback so if your feedback is that we should not have changed the prefix so early: Understood!

-psp-

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist