View Single Post
Old 15.09.2019, 13:47
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Check here if you've setup a custom rule, see **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
if that's not the case, can you tell me more about the setup. how many free(registered) accounts do you have? what happens when traffic limit is reached?
I apologize for the delay but I did some tests to give answers.

1 - you are right: I add a download rule with no account in the queue and now reconnection occurs
2 - but the problem remains on the other free accounts that I use to be able to download more files together up to 500Mb in size. In general, after the re-connection only the downloaded file without an account at a speed of 50Kb will certainly re-start. Some free accounts start others remain blocked due to traffic limits and a manual refresh must be made; furthermore, many files go into the "jumped plug-in not available" (in italin language is "Saltato - Account mancante" and can only be restarted only if manual reconnect is made

I go back to saying that months ago all this didn't happen and free accounts worked correctly every reconnection; now you are always able to download more file together up to dimension of 500mb but everything must be done by hand

thank for your time