View Single Post
Old 06.12.2012, 20:00
ReXTaR

I noticed a couple of interesting things with the JD2 ... first in the list of downloads, to drag links to the same package, the links must be in the default order of JD2 ... ie if I choose the column name and ordered in ascending or descending order (the links are colored in yellow), then I can not drag and drop ... I have to chop another column, until the links are blank again ... In short, my links should be in disarray so you can move them package ....
second ... also the order of links ... I have a habit of having all my links in one package, I noticed that it has improved the arrangement when one performs several packages ... but in the JD1, to sort by file name all links, and then ordenabas per server, the links were sorted ascending or descending, while per server ...
some pictures of what I say ... ordered per server but the links are not sorted by name .. part09, part01, part05, etc ...
Attached Thumbnails
no arrastra cuando ordenado.JPG   si arrastra cuando no ordenado.JPG   ordenando por default.JPG   ordenando por nombre.JPG   ordenando por servidor.JPG