View Single Post
Old 22.05.2014, 11:27
Enqueue90

Awesome news:
JDownloader2 is running on my Synology without any User Interface or modifications on the JDownloader Source.

Current State

I created a completely new Java Library named GhostAWT which can be used with any Java AWT/Swing application. I start my JDownloader using a special command line:

Code:
$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -Dawt.toolkit=ghostawt.GhostToolkit -Djava.awt.graphicsenv=ghostawt.image.GhostGraphicsEnvironment -Djava.awt.headless=false -Dsun.font.fontmanager=ghostawt.sun.GFontManager -cp "Core.jar:JDownloader.jar:libs/*:extensions/*:jd/*" org.jdownloader.startup.Main
Basically I set all AWT, Java2D and Swing JVM Properties to use my special library.

The library itself is a combination of the Java implementations (AWT Toolkit, AWT Graphics Environment, Swing Font Manager) and some C code for the native Java codes (mostly empty initIDs methods).

Open Problems

Downloads not working

For some strange reason the downloads added to JDownloader aren't working. The download on MyJDownloader only looks like this:

The log files do not contain any information why the downloads aren't working so I have to find the cause for not working downloads. Maybe some JD Developers can give me some hint's how to resolve such problems.

Publishing

I need to find a good way to publish this library. Currently the setup is quite complicated. As a first step I need to create builds for the most common platforms (Linux x86, Linux x64, Arm 32bit). Then I'll try to create a new JDownloader setting which does all the internal setup to use GhostAWT.

Last edited by Enqueue90; 22.05.2014 at 11:35.