View Single Post
Old 30.12.2020, 20:17
Baby Loader

Ok, just tried this again, a little more systematically. I'm using the build with build date Wed Dec 30 17:25:21 CET 2020.

I launched JDownloader. I didn't have anything in the Downloads tab or LinkGrabber tab, and downloading didn't start (as expected).

I copied 10 clicknupload links, one at a time, one after the other, waiting for LinkGrabber to report Done for a link before copying the next. Each was found, so when I was done, the LinkGrabber tab showed all 10, all as online (although a size of Unknown. JDownloader hasn't reported the size of clicknupload links until they actually start downloading for a long time). I then clicked the Start All Downloads button.

All downloads were removed from the LinkGrabber tab and added to the Downloads tab, and one by one they started, until 4 had started. The 3rd happened to be the first to finish. It was marked Finished, but JDownloader didn't start downloading the next link. My max downloads is set to 4, so I would have expected it to start downloading the 5th link, and with other hosters it would have, but it didn't here.

I did discover I don't actually have to quit and restart JDownloader, I can stop downloads then start them, and JDownloader will resume any downloads that were running and then start additional downloads, up to 4 total. (I changed my max downloads setting to 6 and JDownloader still only starts 4, so I assume that's an internal clicknupload limit.)

Hope this helps a bit.