View Single Post
Old 24.07.2021, 03:15
Tornado

Default real-debrid.com login error Change amount of time to Reconnect

Sometimes during the first couple of hours of starting my downloads, the multi-hoster disconnects once or twice and starts to check for connections within the “Account Manager” so I have to manually “uncheck” and “re-check” the blank-box for this account. This usually occurs when either there is a disconnect from my internet connection/ISP or from the multi-hoster.

Apparently, this is occurring momentarily from the hoster side either as some in-place check for user-account verification or server-side issues. I think that when I’m not monitoring it and this occurs, that JD will eventually reconnect properly to the hoster on its own after a given amount of time. I have checked the “Reconnect” under “Advanced Settings”; however, I’m not sure which one of the settings controls the amount of time for this reconnect so that I can change it to a shorter amount of time.

I’m including a screenshot of the “account manager overview” where I’m referring to the manually checking/re-checking the reconnect status and a screenshot of the “reconnect” settings in “advanced settings”.
Attached Images
File Type: png Account.Manager.Overview.Service.Unavailable.png (22.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png Advanced.Settings.Reconnect.png (41.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by RPNet-user; 26.07.2021 at 07:45.