Thread: [User feedback required] Support for 089u.com (ctdisk.com)
View Single Post
Old 10.08.2021, 05:17
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
add the required example URLs along
I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to post example URLs on here, that's why I suggested that you can get some URLs on the second page of Google.

But if you insist:
Online, password protected (1285): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Online, different format: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Online, folder structure, password protected (338766): **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

As for offline links, you get a 503 in the first format and a 404 in the second. Also, besides having no captchas, they have no download restrictions other than allowing only a single download (and probably also only a one connection) at a time.
By the way, you'll find way more links if you use DuckDuckGo instead. That's where I found the above links, meaning I can't guarantee that they are safe to download and don't contain illegal content (looks like some Adobe LightRoom stuff and some PDFs).

Last edited by pspzockerscene; 10.08.2021 at 15:23.