Thread: [Solved] Vk.com Vkontakte.ru
View Single Post
Old 15.10.2011, 08:27
Banned

maynak00 - send me the links on the PM and the check of whether I actually did not work.

As for the number of images that JD may catch fewer links with this matter, that the repeated image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynak00 View Post
video album links(/videosXXXX)&all photos links(/photosXXXX)&tagged photos&videos links(/tagXXXX & /video?section=tagged&id=XXXX) not working with decrypter.
ex. links:
36 videos: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
10 photos: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
554 photos: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
42 videos: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
44 photos on vk but JD catch 40 photo: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
As for the URL to the "photos" just to go back to the album and JD catches a correct link.
Like I said - when it comes to photo album is a repeat (look at the exact).
As for the "videos" just change the "videos" on the video and add at the end of "_0"

Last edited by Lram32; 21.01.2014 at 20:07. Reason: merged posts