View Single Post
Old 13.12.2022, 23:31
Junior Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@rdlnwdj: possible to provide non IPv4 URL or only available as IPv6?
IPv4 URL is available but only accessible through my local ISP's connection, namely it's geo-locked(but much stricker, requires same ISP in the same area), the IPv6 URL is working global wide as long as the testing end has IPv6 connectivity. So yes, it is only available as IPv6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Does it always fail or just for IPv6 URLs?
Maybe the IPv6 somehow causes the ffprobe in JDownloader to fail. I will have to check and get hands on IPv6 connectivity here
Yes, (for the current core version)it always fails (to detect some audio codec), regards of whether it's IPv4 or IPv6, but resolution and duration is correctly detected most of the time.

Also, forgot to mention, I updated the ffmpeg and ffprobe binary originally downloaded by jdownloader, and the log of ffprobe I provided was generated using that ffprobe binary(pastbin updated). **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The build used:
ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl-shared.zip from **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Screenshot of crawled link from rev.47198 core and m3u8 plugin set to slow mode:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by rdlnwdj; 14.12.2022 at 00:29.