Thread: [Solved] Vipre Antivirus Problem
View Single Post
Old 26.08.2011, 14:19
4ourFoxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
Think we have given as much advice on the manner as we can. We can not provide support for software that we do not use ourselves, and I know personally I do not have the energy to test 3rd party products to find conflicts myself. That said theirs always Vipre support, assuming they have forums/faq/wiki. That's assuming that Vipre your problem. And the good old trusty 'google' has been known to aid one with relief.
Well thank you for a polite reply, I've tried google and there was no useful information other than what has already been discussed. And whatever is going on with remi, I don't think he has a full grasp on English, because some of the things he said didn't make sense and his grammar was sometimes poor that or he's a little of his head e.g possible mental illness, and yes I'm being serious there's no real reason why he should have set on me like this and he always seems to absolutely have to have the last word. In light of this I'll be honest with you this guy has put me off JD forums, I've been on far bigger and far smaller forums than this and have always been treated with respect and everyone was courteous.

thank you anyway raztoki.

Last edited by 4ourFoxtrot; 26.08.2011 at 14:22.