View Single Post
Old 04.04.2012, 08:42
JD Addict

I am currently trying this solution. I started this AFTER taking today's Java [security] update for Lion 001 and rebooting. JD is currently running two download files from DF and OR at 900k max and hasn't frozen yet (4-5min), whereas before JD would SPOD within a minute. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

Note the JD will open by itself--you don't have to "open Jdownloader". It will also leave two Terminal windows open: a shell and a console for JD (at least in my instance--probably depends on what you last used Terminal for).

Not a complete solution: the UI (very important fact) froze when the first DL got to 659M/1.25G and the second got to 27M/219M (after finishing the first 451M). However, the files kept downloading with the 1.25G finishing completely and the 219 also finishing. The first WMV was okay and the two-part RAR unpacked fine.

However, the OR files did not continue after the 1.25G completion, possibly because of out-of-order execution: I had marked the second file as High Priority to test a >1GB issue I had been having with OR. So now, no other OR files are DLing.

The DF streams, on the other hand, continue on and are now on the fourth file.

Last edited by raztoki; 04.04.2012 at 10:22.